mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

Olympic Hockey

Browsing futures here, anyone care to share some thoughts? Hard to bet against the US as thats who ill be rooting for. Let's hear some chatter

Canada
    +200

Czech Republic
    +1000

Finland
    +1200

Russia
    +225

Sweden
    +400

USA
    +600

z Field (Any Other Team)
    +1800

tombuckers
    Buck Man
    tombuckers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I reckon discard USA, especially at +600, with the bigger ice and the short price I wouldn't go near them.
    Don't think the field has a chance either so would probably stay away from that.
    CZ republic I would discard, although they have some great forwards and a decent goalie in Pavelec, don't think they have the defense quality to win it.

Russia at +225 is a no go - Price is way too short and although Malkin, Ove and Datsyuk is not exactly a bad line, defense needs a bit of work and pressure of a home games is mad!

Which leaves Canada/Finland and Sweden.
    If the Olympics were in Canada I Think they don't lose a game and take it easily, they have the best squad by far but ice factor may be an issue.

Sweden/Finland I think you just choose one here as there a similar style team, although I think the price for Finland is awesome, in my opinion Sweden have the edge.

Conclusion:
    1. Sweden +400
    2. Canada +200

That's just me anyway.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

For the price - Finland and Sweden

Sweden has a great team, and Finland could win alone on goaltending with Rask, so +1200 is a nice value. Plus, you can almost pencil them in to at least get our of their respective groups.