Puckstopper
    Puckstopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Anyone buy goals on totals?

I'm wondering if anyone who is profitable at totals pays extra juice for a half goal from time to time. On pinnacle it charges roughly 60 cents to go from a 5 total to 5 1/2 (under), atleast from my memory. The extra price stings but at the same time it can suck to push on that 3-2 or 4-1 score that seems so likely.

frankrom
    frankrom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I'd like to know too.... i am too scared to pay that type of juice.

Seems like you'd have to win that "push" two times out of three to break even. I think i'd rather take the push instead of chasing a two out of three gamble.

Just my opinion... not saying its right or wrong but.... I understand where you are coming from because i thought the samething.

LMK

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

I've looked at those before on a few of the OVER/UNDER 5.0 games.. but have never pulled the trigger for that same reason.. Too much juice... 60 cents not worth it imo.

I have only pushed 1 bet this season out of 27 plays on the total... of that, I'm guessing that about 7-9 were on the 5.0 line.. only 1 push.. so most of the time that I take an under on one of those, it either wins, or loses by more than 1 goal...

Agree though that it is annoying when so many games go 4-1 and 3-2..

A push is not that bad... and I would not pay out at .60 to try and avoid it, when that extra .5 comes into play less than 15% of the time... (so far this season anyways)..