Parlay help !!!

Im thinking parlay

Wild ML

Lighting ML

under 5.5 tampa/buffalo

any thoughts would be great

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can throw in Pittsburgh regulation win or if you got the balls go to -1.5. I would stay away from the over. Devils vs Pitts won 3-0(covered the -1.5 but not the over 5.5) Buffalow vs Pitts Pitts won 4-1(covered the 1.5 but not over 5.5). Sure, only 2 games in but Regulation win is a pretty safe bet imo. Carolina's D isn't up to par with what Pitt has in the offense.

USAF K9
    USAF K9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

or do u think this is better

LIGHTING ML

WILD ML

FLYERS ML

PENS ML

PARLAY ?

kevin101

I am personally staying away from the Flyers game. New coach, not playing so well and other factors could lead Florida for a win. If you really want a 4 game parlay scratch Flyers and add San Jose. New York rangers have been on road since day 1 even in pre season. They just beat La Kings last night in LA and flying to San Jose. San Jose have been playing at home so no fatigue issue there and San Jose just had 2 days off so they have had a lot of time to prepare for this game.
    Points Awarded:

jawnzer gave kevin101 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kevin101

I am looking into a parlay: Canucks UNDER 5.5, Pits regulation win(Still debating to take -1.5 or not), Tampa and SJ. Also still debating the Tampa game or not. Looking into this one. Line seems kind of weird.