suicideking08
    suicideking08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

11/2 Uno NHL Pick

Edmonton vs. NYI

The New York Islanders are on quite the hot streak, 3-0 in their last 3, beating some respectable teams. The return of their captain Doug Weight has brought a huge momentum boost for them. Edmonton has been up and down lately, they did end up beating the mighty Red Wings 6-5. I'm just not ready to buy the Islanders yet, I see the bookies are, as they are the opening favorite. The Oilers are ahead against NY in Goals scored and GAA, and in the other important factors they're relativity close. I definitely think there is value in betting the Oilers as underdogs here. After getting shut out by Boston, their sticks should be loud, and I expect them to get the W. Also I just can't see the Islanders winning 4 straight.

Oilers +100 @bdog

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

i dont get why the islanders are favourites...

suicideking08

They've won 3 straight..beat buffalo 5-0..bookies like to jump on trends..I certainly don't think the Islanders are going to blow out the Oilers here and I don't see them winning 4 straight. I expect a close game, but the Edmonton is where the smart money is.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

yeah i jumped on it last night to at +100. i thought the line would move in edmontons favour, but i guess not. anyhow great value at even money for the better team.

suicideking08

Yeah totally agree with ya, there's value on the Edmonton side for sure, I don't see any on the other side.
    Good luck.