supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it wise to go ALL IN on Detroit?

I like detroit here in this spot against vancouver...vancouver missing quite a few people and detroit been playing average lately but have not won a road game and are due for one...wut does everyone else think and does is warrant an all in?lol

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Hell no. Far from a lock. 8 of the last 10 games between DET and VAN have been decided by 1 goal, with each team winning 5. The Nucks always play DET tough and DET isn't the team they were last year.

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Not to mention Luongo played his two best games of the year prior to this one. I'm choosing this game as a near lock on Vancouver. They are an underdog at home to a team that has consistently played poorly, blown late leads and recieved poor goaltending.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Vancouver to win this, but it's a no play for me. Actually, I don't see value in the sides in any of the games today, as they'll all be tight and the lines are all fairly lean. A little more flexibility in the totals, but not a lot.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Yeah I'm with you SK. Lots of tough games to pick tonight. I'm having a hell of a time trying to decide my plays today

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

If you want to go all-in, that's your business but I think that would be a serious mistake - win or lose. When a player is contemplating doing what was suggested, in my humble opinion, they should take some time off away from gambling to refocus on what the more sound choices would be. You may get lucky now and then going all in once in a while, but in the long run that idea will destroy your only bankroll if you're lucky.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

No. Luongo is too good to ever consider as an auto-loss as he can steal games. Meanwhile, Osgood/Howard can just as easily throw a game away giving up 4 goals on 18 shots.

With the injuries to both teams, this one could be low scoring and come down to who can take advantage of their powerplay time.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

If you have to ask advice on whether to go all in or not, than I would say you are not that comfortable with the bet and therefore should not make the wager. If you thought the bet was a lock you wouldn't have to ask, you would just throw the money down.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    If you have to ask advice on whether to go all in or not, than I would say you are not that comfortable with the bet and therefore should not make the wager. If you thought the bet was a lock you wouldn't have to ask, you would just throw the money down.
    Well said Gord you hit the nail on the head with this one. All ins generally end badly I would advise against it unless you are rich and can afford to reload afterwards

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

I wouldn't go against Van and Luongo in this spot. Luongo is a pretty streaky goalie. I think in each of the last two years, he pulled off 3 straight SO after struggling a bit early in the season. He has been playing great the last two games and I wouldn't want to bet against him right now.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    No. Luongo is too good to ever consider as an auto-loss as he can steal games. Meanwhile, Osgood/Howard can just as easily throw a game away giving up 4 goals on 18 shots.
    Osgood pulled allowing 2 goals on 4 shots.

cav1x
    cav1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Det not playing good....

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

4-4 now. It's anybody's game.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

WOW NUCKS THREW THAT GAME AWAY assholes cost me 2 units!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Embarassed to be a Nucks fan after that pathetic choke.