RussianMike
    RussianMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Betting Puck line correlations

Hello hockey fans. Because I am a degenerate gambler of the worst losing kind, my bookie lets me bet any correlated action up to $5. I do not know much about hockey whatsoever, but because relatively the score stays low, figure this is the best bet. Taking -1.5 and the over on teams scorring in the top 25% of the league, and/or +1.5 and the under on low scoring teams.

Any advice/opinions out there? There has got to be a better way to optimize these numbers. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are super Lucky if u are able to bet $5 and parlay pucklines and totals with ur local.
    Is he in Toronto by chance?? Ill give him business too with pl and total parlays....
    Or ill play through u. Thats sweetness. Wow.

RussianMike

Is it really that sweet? Im not sure how big an advantage because havent figured out the sport yet. How would you go about pounding this book? He is in Houston.

jer_33
    jer_33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I tend to look at goal differential rather than straight offence, and would always play the PL/Over if teams from opposite quartiles meet.

RoadDog/Under correlation exists as well if the road team has a decent road record.

RussianMike

BTW...... incase anyone was wondering, I clickity clacked on the book pretty much for two months of the hockey season, but because nobody here in this lame ass world you nerds refer to as SBR Forum bothered to lend any advice (though hundreds read it) such as how incredibly tighter the games get as the season winds down, and also partly because I have been known to lose a few month on the occasional narcotics binge, shipped it all back to the book plus maybe a midsize give or take. To all who viewed this not named Jer33, go fook yourselves.