mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

10 to 1 Blackhawks sweep

Will take action if anyone gives me +1000 Blackhawks sweep Bruins. SBR Pros only.

LOL @Linngari's thread.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    Is it funny because when pinnacle opens their sweep line for Chicago it will be <+1000? Because it will. I have true odds at about +750 that they sweep.

Winnipeg Jets

y not..especially if horton's done.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

Before Gm 1, Bovada had +900 for Blackhawks sweep (true odds, somewhere around +1300).

Winnipeg Jets

wonder if krug is out now and redden in.

who replaces horton.

b's were snakebit in ot. sometimes you get the bounces(hawks) sometimes you don't(bruins).

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

Re-watch the 2nd period right before we got that 5 on 3 power play, and we got a CRAZY amount of good shots off. The puck was rolling around the crease for what seemed like forever.

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Every game is going to be a coin flip. The two things I took away from this game. The Hawks are slightly faster. The Bruins are slightly more physical. Other than that these teams are dead even. Sit back and watch, your money isn't safe risking.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Every game is going to be a coin flip. The two things I took away from this game. The Hawks are slightly faster. The Bruins are slightly more physical. Other than that these teams are dead even. Sit back and watch, your money isn't safe risking.
    I thought the Bruins were more than slightly more physical than Hawks. Hawks are faster but Bruins defensemen are brutal

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Can get Hawks to sweep on 5Dimes at +750 and if you look historically that would be incredible value. Problem is we are in the salary cap era now and haven't had a finals sweep in 13 tries and only two of those were 4-1. I think you saw parity in the first game and probably a pass on this even at +750. If I could get +1000 I would probably do it.
    Last edited by odog11; 06-14-13 at 12:21 PM.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

get Krug the hell out of there. put redden in. krug made bad turnover at blueline in 1st period that lead to quality chance, but rask bailed him out. did it again in 3rd and cost his team the game. Then after the turnover he's lying down with stick trying to intercept pass but fails miserably. a poke check would have done better. put redden in. or hamilton i dont give a shit. but get krug the hell out of there. He had his chance, and he blew it. they put some rookie minor league guy in. yeah he got 4 goals during rangers series, but he cooled off and now moron turnovers lost his team game 1 after they had it in the bag. get krug the hell out of there. i might trust a rookie but not after this shit. get him the hell out of there. put redden in.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed 100% ... sit back and ENJOY.

Snine
    Snine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

I'll take +140 on a coin flip any day