View Poll Results: What to do?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • play DAL -152 otinc (risk 71u/ win 47u)

2 66.67%
  • play DAL -0.5 -105 reg (risk 49u/ win 47u)

0 0%
  • Stop chase and spresd 46 units on other games

1 33.33%
  • play Washington over Philly (risk 84u/ win 47u)

0 0%
  • Others

0 0%
    xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28306

Pho @ Dal

Am sure this game will be bet on by many tonight as it is a system play. You will notice on some other newsgroups fading the road team of 3 or more road games. Phoenix has won four sraight on the road and this will be the final game (@dal) of the chase. The player who has played the system by the book so far will be risking 71units to chase approximitly 47 units tonight (assuming DAL -152 ot in).

* Joseph has struggled against the Stars this season, going 0-3-0 with a 2.67 goals-against average. I suspect Tellqvist will be the prabable as his played them good and is 3-0-1 with a 1.22 goals-against average and a save percentage of .947 in his last 4 startsoverall.

* D-man NIck Boyton may return to action tonight for phoenix wich will bring more stability to phoenix Dfence.

* Phoenix PP 27% and PK 93% last 5 games have been the reason of their succes.

*Dallas will be without Modano, Morrow. Zubov and Lindros are questionable.

*Turco is 3-0-0 with a 0.97 GAA and two shutouts against the Coyotes this season.

Personally this game scares me alot for the chasers out there. Phoenix has been playing great hockey beating the ducks, sharks(2x), caps(who are tough to beat at home), atlanta (down 1-4, won 5-4OT), car and chicago.

What to do?
    Last edited by xxx; 01-09-07 at 12:39 AM.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO

iwould ride dallas otin all the way, despite certain facts. If you start something, finish it off.

housenuts
    housenuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

i really like dallas tonight. earlier today before i read this post i bet on dallas OT incl at -160 and i also did -.5 -106.

so i guess i like both those bets. but you definitely gotta do one of them. maybe split your money and do both bets like me.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO

I gues the right answer was playing the washington game. But being a system play you haft to play it, because if you loose on WASH and DAL wins, then you will be hitting your head. phonix played a discilplined game(only 4 minor penalties the whole game), scored two power play goals and had strong goaltending throghout the game. Hottest team around right now and some good players on this team. As for the 71 units lost i would be patient and hit big on other games during the season.