PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watching Adirondack vs. Connecticut AHL Hockey And It's Fukkin Good

Fukk NCAA football and basketball right now. NFL is on later.

It's hockey time bitches.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

u mean last nights game?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    u mean last nights game?
    Yeah. I missed it last night so get to watch the replay now.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

ahl formerly famous for brawls but largely ignored by sports betting degenerates since there are no lines out that i know of. too bad nhl is in the toilet for this season and probably forever.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

been getting my hockey fix with ahl live paid 31 bucks to get 6 games have watched 4 have 2 left have also went over to peoria and watched some live hockey as iam about 4 and half hours away.we had a team here in des moines for 4 years i was a season ticket holder all 4 iowa stars who are now in austin and for 1 year the iowa chops affaliated with the ducks so some good players who played here were james neal,bobby ryan luis erickson drew miller many others it was very cool miss it big time but i guess these hicks have better things to do like go to bacon festival and think a women who is 5 at best is too hot to work with.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    ahl formerly famous for brawls but largely ignored by sports betting degenerates since there are no lines out that i know of. too bad nhl is in the toilet for this season and probably forever.
    Yeah no lines but great fights and if your NHL team has an affiliate in the AHL you get to watch your future stars. I love it. There's a great prospect for the Flyers on Adirondack named Oliver Lauridsen. Remember that name. A 6'7" monster defenseman who hits like a freight train and is playing some pretty damn good shutdown hockey for the Phantoms currently.

Right now, he's the only defenseman on the team with a positive rating in the +/- department and, as you can guess, he's a pretty intimidating sight for the opposition. Of course, that hasn't stopped the opposition from taking advantage of the Phantoms other defensemen lol.