lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Gold medal game: USA vs Sweden

Dennis, deuce, rod check in. Saturdays gold medal game is a pick em, a dream for us gamblers with an edge

What's the play hockey sharps

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

canada russia and swedeen all have more talent then usa but usa is playing great as a team.who ever is better on paper dosent mean shit in hockey.
    usa is the play.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Saw Deuce say he liked Sweden.

Will be on under myself

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Saw Deuce say he liked Sweden.

Will be on under myself
    U do realise usa just owned a stacked canada team with nhl players right? how in gods earth could u bet against usa after the game they played today

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    U do realise usa just owned a stacked canada team with nhl players right? how in gods earth could u bet against usa after the game they played today

Did you read all I'm playing is total. I said Deuce said he think Sweden wins it

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

It is simple. Games are completely different. Different styles of play entirely. Fade me if you disagree.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It is simple. Games are completely different. Different styles of play entirely. Fade me if you disagree.
    As i posted in my hockey thread i stated usa would beat canada and win gold. They have best goalie which is most important and best defense . also playing the best as a team , no reason to think its sharp betting sweeden . can't think of any reason to bet sweeden .

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Which book has it at a pick em?
    I havent seen better than -160 for the US.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

As i posted in my hockey thread i stated usa would beat canada and win gold. They have best goalie which is most important and best defense . also playing the best as a team , no reason to think its sharp betting sweeden . can't think of any reason to bet sweeden .
    Sweden has to simply play the point and 75% of the USA strategy is capoot. Sweden is a very strong team. Bet as you wish.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I like USA to win. Sweden still has many key injuries on their blue-line that they've been getting by without but I think the US takes this.

Was really impressed with their win over Canada. They played a full 60 minutes and were solid from the net out. Even the first game against Canada that they lost they deserved to win IMO.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Canada has ONE player on their squad that is in the NHL (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins). The rest are very good prospects that are playing in the WHL, OHL, and QMJHL. Nonetheless, Canada was stacked with NHL potential...but not actual NHL players yet.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Canada has ONE player on their squad that is in the NHL (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins). The rest are very good prospects that are playing in the WHL, OHL, and QMJHL. Nonetheless, Canada was stacked with NHL potential...but not actual NHL players yet.
    If there was no lock out canada would not have about 5 of there players because they would be in nhl maaybe more.and canada has drouin and mackion the top forward prospects .Canada should have won this tourney on paper but usa is playing better and is better coached thats for sure. humberdeau ,strome,shifele . oriely, suban would all be in nhl for sure and jenner maybe

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

No lockout they would have a few players in the NHL

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

USA hammers them, Sweden has played nobody except a soft Russian team on a back to back. They get exposed here.

rickydsabres420
    rickydsabres420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Strome would be starting and I believe so would huberdeau for florida

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

USA -0.5 @ +100

I'm taking it. Also like the under.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    USA hammers them, Sweden has played nobody except a soft Russian team on a back to back. They get exposed here.
    soft russia ?

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Go with the hot goalie guys, GIBSON for team USA.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

There are three legit NHL starters on the team.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

im taking the swedes 3.7

live dog and it's hockey, anything can happen

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

USA all the way and maybe the under.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    USA all the way and maybe the under.
    like it

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

USA is playing lights out..They are playing as a team, not individual hockey like showoffs(Russians)
    After loss to Canada, USA coach switched some players around and found a perfect combination on defense.
    USA only allowed 1 goal in the last 2 games while scoring 12...against Chechs and Canada..
    USA will take gold....
    4-2
    Last edited by Boxing Champ; 01-04-13 at 11:34 PM.

sebb90
    sebb90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

I'm playing the US. Sweden had an easy group and struggled against switzerland and first 2 periods vs latvia. They are good at losing a lead as well. The US have met tougher opponents and done well. Sweden is weak on defense as they are missing a lot of players, jenner of canada took one out for example in the practice game.
    Sweden hasnt won against the US since 1996 in wjc competion and this generation has 2 losses against the us in under 18 play.
    I am a Swede and Im taking the us with 3 units.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    glad i did