ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Santa tells 3 year old boy "the Leafs Suck"

The he gets fired

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...6638--nhl.html
    Here's what we know about Santa: He lives at the North Pole. He rides a sleigh led by eight or nine reindeer, depending on the weather. He has a big, white beard.
    And, as it turns out, he thinks the Toronto Maple Leafs suck.
    According to Mary Trent of Mississauga, Ontario, when she brought her 3-year-old son to visit Santa Claus at Lowe's Toronto Christmas Market, Kris Kringle started crackin' wise. First, he told the kid his red plaid jacket made him look like Paul Bunyan. Then, if bewildering a small boy with a centuries-old pop culture reference wasn't enough, Trent says Santa next turned his attention to the boy's favorite hockey team.
    From the Toronto Sun:
    "Then he said, 'Oh, you're wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs tuque (hat), you shouldn't be wearing that, they suck.' At that point, I took my son and told him we should go, Santa isn't being very good today."
    Trent said her son was inconsolable and cried all the way home to Mississauga.
    "He wanted to know who Paul Bunyan was? He wanted to know why Santa said the Toronto Maple Leafs suck," Trent told the Sun Thursday. "I told him Santa was having a bad day. I can't really tell him Santa's a jerk."

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

lol that Santa is one banged up fukk.

The kid should have turned around and told him to get fukked because the Leafs have a perfect record and are tied for the NHL lead at the moment.

Sounds like Mum is a bit of an over-reacting clown though.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is better than parents lying about Santa s existence..........

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

The Leafs do suck, but to say that to a kid as you are drssed up as Santa is fukked. I would have kicked him in his face as hard as I could. Prick.

Juret
    Update your status
    Juret's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1239

go Santa!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Santa of the year award

Leafs suck even when there is no season, AHAHAH. love it.