paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

K guys, both our teams are out. No biggie. Don't remember who it was but that fan, sure talked a lot out his ass. Peace

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Trotz said it before. Head part of winning the Stanley cup is a solid goaltending and great defense.

So I don't understand why any people thought of the Flyers as winners. They beat the Penguins, the only team with worse goaltending.

Flyers had no understanding of this series. Look at the difference in penalties between Devils and Flyers, shows alot.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Seriously if flyers fans don't want to read it, don't feed the trolls and certainly dont come on SBR hours after a loss as you know there will be plenty of threads.

Cheers to 2012-13

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Lets leave Wings fans alone..... after all they live in DETROIT

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingTrip View Post
    Trotz said it before. Head part of winning the Stanley cup is a solid goaltending and great defense.

So I don't understand why any people thought of the Flyers as winners. They beat the Penguins, the only team with worse goaltending.

Flyers had no understanding of this series. Look at the difference in penalties between Devils and Flyers, shows alot.
    True enough
    Most Flyers fans (not posters here) Knew we blew our load on the Penguins, had lots of rookies, barely passable goaltending and an average defense
    We also know better times are ahead, since Holmgren took over he stopped trading out future away for old fading stars and is building from the ground up
    ALL playoff hockey is a crap shoot but lets face it the Flyers are really an up and coming team not old ageing has beens like lots of the Eastern conference

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    K guys, both our teams are out. No biggie. Don't remember who it was but that fan, sure talked a lot out his ass. Peace
    It was "PhillyFlyers"...he's been pretty quiet lately, hmm....

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    True enough
    Most Flyers fans (not posters here) Knew we blew our load on the Penguins, had lots of rookies, barely passable goaltending and an average defense
    We also know better times are ahead, since Holmgren took over he stopped trading out future away for old fading stars and is building from the ground up
    ALL playoff hockey is a crap shoot but lets face it the Flyers are really an up and coming team not old ageing has beens like lots of the Eastern conference
    I consider myself a realistic fan but you say our goal tending was barely passable but I think Bryz played great this series besides that 1 goal last night. He keep us in game 2 for the most part and was our best player in games 3 and 4. If anything I think we need to fix up the Defense and Bryz will be a solid goaltender with the potential to be a top 5 goalie.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post

Oh that's cool. Make fun of the player that hasn't played in 5 months. He's impact was huge in the playoffs.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    It was "PhillyFlyers"...he's been pretty quiet lately, hmm....
    whatever u do, dont check the burned out basements on the 1300 block of unity st.

until well after the coons are done with him anyway.

ps: you're welcome

First 12