Betpoints: 207814

Who is on Hawks today?

All the good players on the Knicks hurt all the team killers playing

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I took them @ -2.5

Knicks would be fine if Amare had a season ending INJ.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyson Chandler the only one out?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jared Jeffries out too, wouldn't be a big deal if Chandler was in

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Jared Jeffries out too, wouldn't be a big deal if Chandler was in
    Yea, Atlanta doesn't have many "bigs" to worry about though. Woulda been nice to have Jeffries to play J Smith.

Other than that pretty evenly matched...Game doesn't really mean much for Atlanta, and not sure if it means anything for New York other than who they want to face First round...unless they think they can catch Orlando to take over the 6th seed (which is possible)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Knicks have to keep winning. Only .5gm lead

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yea, Atlanta doesn't have many "bigs" to worry about though. Woulda been nice to have Jeffries to play J Smith.

Other than that pretty evenly matched...Game doesn't really mean much for Atlanta, and not sure if it means anything for New York other than who they want to face First round...unless they think they can catch Orlando to take over the 6th seed (which is possible)
    You still need to protect the rim Bibby and Novak and Davis will get blown by on drives probably.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

But they lost double digits to the Cavs a couple days ago. Needing to, having to, wanting to does not matter if your team is inferior. Hawks>>>Knicks

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Knicks have to keep winning. Only .5gm lead
    Why would they want to play Miami they match up better with Chicago I think?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You still need to protect the rim Bibby and Novak and Davis will get blown by on drives probably.

Teague will have a field day if Bibby/Davis guard him...Just hope that they play Shumpert on him, then Fields on Joe Johnson.

Other than that not concerned...Sag off of J Smith and let him shoot, and not let him drive past you.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Why would they want to play Miami they match up better with Chicago I think?

You'd think they'd want to play the bulls to stay away from Lebron and Co.

I don't know how the Knicks think about it, but I think they'd match up better against the Heat...They have the big guys advantage...Carmello vs Lebron all game...D wade with Shumpert or Fields on him....Jr Smith coming off the bench to give good minutes.

I think the Bulls have the bigs to play with the Knicks...Deng on Melo...The rest it don't really matter.

I'd think by looking at it on paper that the Knicks would want to play the Heat....But nobody wants to play Lebron or Wade in playoffs even if the knicks have advantage at the other positions.

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You'd think they'd want to play the bulls to stay away from Lebron and Co.

I don't know how the Knicks think about it, but I think they'd match up better against the Heat...They have the big guys advantage...Carmello vs Lebron all game...D wade with Shumpert or Fields on him....Jr Smith coming off the bench to give good minutes.

I think the Bulls have the bigs to play with the Knicks...Deng on Melo...The rest it don't really matter.

I'd think by looking at it on paper that the Knicks would want to play the Heat....But nobody wants to play Lebron or Wade in playoffs even if the knicks have advantage at the other positions.

I still think they are better against Chicago I mean decent chance Rose gets hurt, but even with him 100% Shumpert might give him some problems I think they could win some real low scoring games vs. Chicago. Carmelo is just going to be asked to do too much against Miami guarding Lebron and having to score huge, maybe he could guard Haslem/Anthony though

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks are whore shit with Stoudemire back

Why is this guy not released?

joemingia125
    http://bet605.site90.net
    joemingia125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why is this in hockey forum?

rm18
    Update your status

Did that bitch just say Knicks give up 118 a game without Chandler should of took over knew Hawks would score

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

If they could amnesty Stoudamire, it would raise the value of their team.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Did that bitch just say Knicks give up 118 a game without Chandler should of took over knew Hawks would score

Haha yea, when I first saw that, I thought shit...

Knicks are just brutal down low here...And when Novak is in, he can't guard anyone...And when I saw JR Smith guarding Josh Smith, I thought, wow.

rm18
    Update your status

i did take 2nd over small that should be an easy winner but got Hawks -1.5 -130 a little worried Knicks bench is pretty good and they got the ball

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yea I saw the Knicks total at 48 and thought about putting some on that, but didn't.

Was a good game.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I still think they are better against Chicago I mean decent chance Rose gets hurt, but even with him 100% Shumpert might give him some problems I think they could win some real low scoring games vs. Chicago. Carmelo is just going to be asked to do too much against Miami guarding Lebron and having to score huge, maybe he could guard Haslem/Anthony though
    They would have a better chance against the Bulls, when u throw in the fact D Rose is injured and has been playing terribly lately when he does play they would have a much better chance against the Bulls, not sure what the goal here is but to tell ya the truth either the Bulls or the Heat will wipe the floor with them so it doesnt really matter
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-22-12 at 03:18 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    They would have a better chance against the Bulls, when u throw in the fact D Rose is injured and has been playing terribly lately when he does play they would have a much better chance against the Bulls, not sure what the goal here is but to tell ya the truth either the Bulls or the Heat will wipe the floor with him so it doesnt really matter

Knicks win their last 2 games...Orlando loses out, then the Knicks play Indiana...It's a long shot, but maybe they are praying for that.

Knicks are a scary team to play against, with how well they can score...But I really don't think the Bulls or heat care who they play, until they meet up in the ECF.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Gonna be tough for Orlando to lose a home game against the Bobcats, hell itd be tough for a college team to lose a home game to the Bobcats but maybe the Knicks are prayin for a miracle