ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Going bigger

The loss from game 2 is inside the Coyotes tonight.. Either could turn them hot as hell or make them a bunch of silly legs. Problem is.. Coyotes can't really get any hot... Their hotness is only in their net with Mike Smith..

I really expect Blackhawks to be able to beat the Coyotes in their own hometown with a crowd waiting to salute them.. Unless Crawford rick rolls me or Mike Smith is being the bomb tonight, tomorrow will be my happy day.

5000$ Blackhawks REG to win 5000$

Also small parlay with NJD n Blackhawks parlay 500$ to win 1400$

500$ NJD REG to win 450$

and

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

becareful cause i lost 4k last night. Lost like every f-ing game last night. I like the hawks to win at home but I always said they were a better road team to predict then home team to predict.

Since its playoffs I would think they play even harder at home then normal. Just my thoughts

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Had 3k at Rangers ML, so I'm just moving forward with the winnings.

Really feeling confident in the Blackhawks tonight. They outplayed the Coyotes the first 2 games. Smith just been brilliant.

Crawford is much better at home than on the road, so I think that could also limit the goals of the Coyotes.

I'm almost sure that atleast either NJ Devils win or Blackhawks if not both. I just really hope I made the right choice with the Blackhawks, since Panthers suck at the road really, and Jersey is hot and even hotter at home, but Blackhawks are also hot, and I know they got power to split the Coyotes, who are the worst playoff team this year in my opinion if not the Panthers.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

thinkingtrip pm me!

remeedella

are you still overconfident because chi line is now -320

remeedella

congrats , they obviously want it returning that tie 30 seconds later. I'm just gonna follow through now, I shoulda done more than $600 unless it's jinxd but line was -320