opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this only came to the surface because marigold bumped it at 3:00 this morning

i wanted to go to some playoff games in chicago/detroit and the only way i'm going is if the sharks are playing there.
    i agree with you, but also keep in mind the stars were one millimeter OR one easily callable tripping penalty away from a 3 point swing vs the sharks, and without a ton of miracle goalie work their place in the standings would be quite different.
    Deep down I think the Sharks are still a good play to win the Pacific. There's simply no way their luck doesn't turn around soon. They outshot both Phx & Dallas, yet still lost both. With a couple of games in hand, plus some heads up games in the division, the Sharks still completely control their own destiny.

That being said, I'm just as terrified that the Stars run is going to end soon. Dammit....I wish there was only about 4 games left instead of 14. Amazing how quickly things can turn around in hockey.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i don't think the sharks are a good play even at +270, those games in hand mean nothing when you're on a 2-11 streak

frustrating because they have so much talent and watching the games they're dominating play for the most part

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i liked the sharks but they have costed me more money than any team in history. Im backing oilers tonight for sure

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

need em to keep on losing!!

trapezoid
    trapezoid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

i haven't watched/bet on a sharks game during this skid....anyone have insights on their play? Are they just snakebit and playing well....or is it something deeper....oilers are much better play on home ice...but im thinking the pendulum has swung a bit too far..maybe the value is on the sharks...but 2-11 is 2-11...

milwaukee mike

back to back wins coming for the sharks tonight?

another win tonight might start something rolling...

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    back to back wins coming for the sharks tonight?

another win tonight might start something rolling...
    I like them in this spot tonight.

milwaukee mike

sharks can cut the division lead down to 1 point tonight

only 3 points between 1st and 4th in the division, and those same 3 points between the #3 seed in the playoffs and being out
    CRAZY

msu5611
    msu5611's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharks are gonna end up with the division, probably taking my Wings out again in the first round. They are too beat up to make a run and the Sharks always play harder against them.

First 12