Devils ML & Over

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Pit Win Under

BMaddz
    BMaddz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 877

i like that pitt/win under..and def taking my rangers on the ML..my fav play tme is avs/blues U5

Cruizer
    Cruizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Word bmads, im really liking a pit ml, stl U5 parley. feels strong

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Kings ans under

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I really like Hawks u5.5

as far as early games. I think im touching on New York Rangers!>>??

Fridge79
    Fridge79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Pitt -1.5

PredHead
    PredHead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I hate to say it but Bruins ML -160...I'll be shocked if the Preds win at Boston.

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Bruins
    devils
    Rangers under
    kings under

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Com'on PredHead gotta have some faith. If Rinne starts Nashville has good value. Worth a shot.

BMaddz

razorbacks going college ball here. is arkansas ml a lock today?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Rangers U5.5
    Rangers ML
    Pens ML
    Pens U5.5

Hockeypotamus
    Hockeypotamus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys, first official post on the forum. Here are my thoughts on the afternoon games.

Nashville is gonna give Boston a rough time. Weber & Suter are IMO the best defensive pairing in the league, and with the trade deadline approaching they're gonna be playing super physical smash-ville shinny. Provided we see Rinne between the pipes, watch for a low scoring affair, with high potential for OT/SO. I see a 3-2 SO victory for Boston. If it doesn't go to OT, 2-1 Smashville.

Florida & Jersey are both hot as of late. Florida is in the midst of a nasty battle with the Caps for the lead of the SE, and the offensive guns are returning to their early season form. Jersey's veterans are trying to make a statement, and cement a playoff spot. Look for Parise to light it up approaching the deadline.

Without a supporting cast, Tavares doesn't have an answer for teams with modest defensive cores. LA's top 6 forwards boast more defensive presence than the Islanders blue liners. Tavares is going to have trouble getting it into the zone, let alone the net. Quick is playing the best hockey of his career, 3-0 Kings. I have a crush on this game for under 5.5 total goals.

The Rangers are the best team in the East right now, and they will be trying to make that statement to the loudmouthed Philly fans. This is gonna be a nasty, physical, low scoring affair. I see these rivals meeting in the Conference semis. Both squads are hot as hell. If there is a game to watch this afternoon it's this one. Lunq is gonna step up to the plate and shut it down. 4-1 Rangers, 2 goals for Gabi, with either Matt Read or Little Schenn potting the lone one for Philly.

Winnipeg can't play hockey on the road. Until they can solve that problem, they can kiss any shot at the playoffs in the ultra competitive west goodbye. The Pens are just way too deep. Byfuglien vs Malkin will be an interesting matchup. Look for them to square off all night. 3-1 Pens.

Edmonton has been playing fantastic hockey as of late. Back to back losses slowed them down, and they have been terrible on the road all season, but young groups like this one are great at snapping back. With Nugent-Hopkins back on the IR, watch for the dynamic trio of Hall-Eberle-Gagner to light up a struggling Senators squad on the road. 4-1 Oil. Lone Sens goal on the PP, Hall Eberle Gagner +4.

Those are my predictions for the afternoon games. I might check back when the results are in and take a swing at the night games as well.

My Bets:

All games under
    LA
    PIT
    EDM

PredHead

Historically Preds have played better during day/matinee games....But Boston will be out for blood after getting spanked by the Sabres in the last game.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeypotamus View Post
    Hi guys, first official post on the forum. Here are my thoughts on the afternoon games.

Nashville is gonna give Boston a rough time. Weber & Suter are IMO the best defensive pairing in the league, and with the trade deadline approaching they're gonna be playing super physical smash-ville shinny. Provided we see Rinne between the pipes, watch for a low scoring affair, with high potential for OT/SO. I see a 3-2 SO victory for Boston. If it doesn't go to OT, 2-1 Smashville.

Florida & Jersey are both hot as of late. Florida is in the midst of a nasty battle with the Caps for the lead of the SE, and the offensive guns are returning to their early season form. Jersey's veterans are trying to make a statement, and cement a playoff spot. Look for Parise to light it up approaching the deadline.

Without a supporting cast, Tavares doesn't have an answer for teams with modest defensive cores. LA's top 6 forwards boast more defensive presence than the Islanders blue liners. Tavares is going to have trouble getting it into the zone, let alone the net. Quick is playing the best hockey of his career, 3-0 Kings. I have a crush on this game for under 5.5 total goals.

The Rangers are the best team in the East right now, and they will be trying to make that statement to the loudmouthed Philly fans. This is gonna be a nasty, physical, low scoring affair. I see these rivals meeting in the Conference semis. Both squads are hot as hell. If there is a game to watch this afternoon it's this one. Lunq is gonna step up to the plate and shut it down. 4-1 Rangers, 2 goals for Gabi, with either Matt Read or Little Schenn potting the lone one for Philly.

Winnipeg can't play hockey on the road. Until they can solve that problem, they can kiss any shot at the playoffs in the ultra competitive west goodbye. The Pens are just way too deep. Byfuglien vs Malkin will be an interesting matchup. Look for them to square off all night. 3-1 Pens.

Edmonton has been playing fantastic hockey as of late. Back to back losses slowed them down, and they have been terrible on the road all season, but young groups like this one are great at snapping back. With Nugent-Hopkins back on the IR, watch for the dynamic trio of Hall-Eberle-Gagner to light up a struggling Senators squad on the road. 4-1 Oil. Lone Sens goal on the PP, Hall Eberle Gagner +4.

Those are my predictions for the afternoon games. I might check back when the results are in and take a swing at the night games as well.

My Bets:

All games under
    LA
    PIT
    EDM
    Wow! Great write up and welcome to the forum! You will be a big asset here. Good luck today.

Hockeypotamus

Quote Originally Posted by PredHead View Post
    I hate to say it but Bruins ML -160...I'll be shocked if the Preds win at Boston.
    Betting against your boys?! Boston's cold, Nashville's hot. Timmy Thomas controversy distracting team. Rinne's proving he's not Rick DiPietro. Suter/Weber are...SUTER & WEBER! Boston is without Lucic. No Lucic means you can focus on shutting down Horton. Ference being out leaves a big hole in the B's zone. Speedsters are great at exploiting rookie's, Matt Bartkowski is the likely replacement here. If Hornqvist gets a run at him its over.

I may be biased, but I still like Nashville in this one.

Hockeypotamus

Thanks Deuced, I need somewhere to vent about hockey in the morning!

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

i think boston nashville goes over and at the price +125 im on that

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan

BMaddz...Nothing is a lock. Rarely bet on the Hogs ( too much emotion ), but I think they win by DD today. Please don't go by what I say tho...what the heck do I know.. Lol. BOL with your play

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan

Clemmensen going against his old team. Under 5 is +105. anyone see a 2-1 3-1 game here?

PredHead

I dont bet against them..I do bet for them (on occasion) but not today...lots of good arguments on this thread for the Preds today...90 minutes 'til puck drops.

BMaddz

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
    BMaddz...Nothing is a lock. Rarely bet on the Hogs ( too much emotion ), but I think they win by DD today. Please don't go by what I say tho...what the heck do I know.. Lol. BOL with your play
    all in! lol..im loving the hogs today..only thing that worries me is the gamcecocks length..lets go hogs!

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

Kings
    Ottawa/Edmonton Over
    NJ/Florida Over

jalen__rose
    jalen__rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeypotamus View Post

My Bets:

All games under
    LA
    PIT
    EDM
    The jets play in the east dude...

PredHead

Since the start of the 2003-04 campaign, Nashville has a 22-7-7 record in matinees.

memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Fla/NJ O5
    NYR/Phi U5.5
    too many people on Wpg/Pitts U
    Last edited by memo99; 02-11-12 at 11:13 AM.

OverThat
    OverThat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston looks quite confused lately, the only thing they shows is the fight of their two retards Chara and Lucic but that's not enough to win.
    And just opposite comes Nash, a team which was already known to make a surprise on side and score a lot of goal, my opinion is they will score at least one goal more than Boston tonight

My picks:
    -Nash to Win
    -Nash/Boston Over(5,5)
    -Edmonton/Ottava Over(5,5)

Good luck to every1

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Let's go Preds!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

devils -1.5 looks good.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I like the Bruins on their home ice after getting their teeth kicked in by the Sabres last outing.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I expect a low scoring game. Something like 3-1 or 3-2 for the Bruins.

Fridge79
    Fridge79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    devils -1.5 looks good.
    Usually not the Devils' style to win by 2+; best of luck this afternoon.

Hockeypotamus

I stand corrected, I was probably thinking about Edmonton typing in haste.

OverThat
    OverThat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OverThat View Post
    Boston looks quite confused lately, the only thing they shows is the fight of their two retards Chara and Lucic but that's not enough to win.
    And just opposite comes Nash, a team which was already known to make a surprise on side and score a lot of goal, my opinion is they will score at least one goal more than Boston tonight

My picks:
    -Nash to Win 3:3 LOOSE
    -Nash/Boston Over(5,5) 3:3 WIN
    -Edmonton/Ottava Over(5,5) 3:3 WIN

Good luck to every1
    Not bad for first time

12 Last