tarantinoe
    tarantinoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

NHL Props Question

Hi, ive been sports betting for quite a while but yesterday came upon a problem i cannot find an answer too, i have read many rules from different sites and there is nothing on this subject. Yesterday Feb 4, i bet on nhl goalie props, the bet was on goaltender Ty Conklin of the Detroit Red Wings to save over 23 1/2 saves. He started the game but got pulled after the first period. How should the bet be graded? is it cancelled or should it still stand? Thank you

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi tarantinoe - I would assume that because Conklin started the game, the bet would stand as it does in other sports. Let us know the book and how your wager was graded when you get a chance.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

That's a good question...I bet it will stand because he played at all (although not the whole game).

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

definetly counted,had the same situation earlier in year and lost my bet so sorry

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

where do they offer shot props?

doogie24
    doogie24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting prop because it sometimes comes down to a coaches decision on whether or not to pull the goalie. Conklin probably would have hit the over on saves if he was left in the game.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It definitely stands at any book in the world because he started. Read the small print, some books require that a player/goalie needs to start, others merely require that he play.