nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many games for tomorrow, will play almost all of them.

Been doing some capping for the last hour, i capped yesterday's games but didn't play them but it was a clean sweep and would have made 10 Units. Hopefully today I win as well and not get jinxed for playing.

Wilds@FLYERS ml 2 units, Under 5.5 2 units
    PREDATORS@Rangers ml 5 units, Under 5 3 units
    Bruins@Lightning Over 5.5 4 units
    Flames@SHARKS ml 4 units, Over 5.5 2 units
    LA@Canucks Under 5 4 units
    Oilers@JACKETS ml 2 units, Under 5.5 1 unit
    Hurricanes@PENGUINES ml 3 units, Under 5.5 3 units
    Jets@DEVILS ml 4 units, Under 5.5 3 units
    Islanders@CAPS ml 3 units, Under 5.5 3 units

1 unit = @20 dollars

Wish me luck.
    Last edited by nammertl; 01-16-12 at 11:43 PM.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, I'm on Rangers ml

nammertl

^That actually scares me because you've been hot lately.

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

WOW thats alot of games! i think betting too many games is a harder way to win brings down ur winning %
    What i try to do is write down all the plays u like and sift thru ur top 3 maybe 4 if theres a big card and take those and put alittle more on those then to spread out all the units in 6,7,8 plays
    GL buddy on ur plays i do like a few of them but need to start my capping casue i havent even looked at tmrw card yet

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I don't know about that under on the Flyers game. The Flyers score 2-3 goals a game and have the talent to score 4+. The Flyers also only have 1 shutout in 2 years so that's at least 1 goal.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

you will have better longterm success by just going with your best play.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by SlimZ View Post
    WOW thats alot of games! i think betting too many games is a harder way to win brings down ur winning %
    What i try to do is write down all the plays u like and sift thru ur top 3 maybe 4 if theres a big card and take those and put alittle more on those then to spread out all the units in 6,7,8 plays
    GL buddy on ur plays i do like a few of them but need to start my capping casue i havent even looked at tmrw card yet

Agree on that one, it's tempting to bet @ many games, but it usually aint profitable

nammertl

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    I don't know about that under on the Flyers game. The Flyers score 2-3 goals a game and have the talent to score 4+. The Flyers also only have 1 shutout in 2 years so that's at least 1 goal.
    Looking back I'm not sure how I arrived at the under to be honest. Must have seen something in the capping but don't remember.

nammertl

Quote Originally Posted by SlimZ View Post
    You're right about this for sure. betting is like a habit for me and i need to cut down to the very best bets i can possibly make. Yesterday I would have swept the board 8-0 (had i actually followed my capping)by picking the very best spots. But I'm fairly confident in the picks for tonight and hopefully I'll be able to change my habit soon.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    You're right about this for sure. betting is like a habit for me and i need to cut down to the very best bets i can possibly make. Yesterday I would have swept the board 8-0 (had i actually followed my capping)by picking the very best spots. But I'm fairly confident in the picks for tonight and hopefully I'll be able to change my habit soon.
    Been there done that, but hey, looking @ it on the other side you never know, you might hight the jackpot with some luck. I remember a few months ago, I had 8 parlays with 2 or more games on em, and booooom, didn't miss a single own, 5Xdoubled my money that night, so you never know. BOL anyways!