samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

how long til the books start giving the wild respect?

Seems like they are underdogs for every game yet they are having their best season in a long time (so far).

This team is completely different with heatley, setoguchi, and 4 new defensemen...and a new head coach who has had a lot of success in his short coaching career with Pittsburgh and the houston aeros.

Call me a homer if you want.

NYRangers12
    NYRangers12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got the wild on a parley for tonight. 1st and 2nd line looks beefed up now after i looked at what you said about setoguchi and heatley. The one thing i like about the wild is their passing skills.

samgurt

another nice victory tonight. was against the worst team in the nhl tho

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wow you are a fukkin genius, do you ever wonder why noone responds to your threads, its because you are boring as shit.

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Wow you are a fukkin genius, do you ever wonder why noone responds to your threads, its because you are boring as shit.
    nah, probably cuz i'm not an immature dbag like you. I'm not on a gambling forum to be entertaining

now go be a troll somewhere else...

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Wild have been great to by on this year. What's even better is just fade the Bluejackets. It's even easier. Depending on te juice play the ML or PL

samgurt

So since making this thread they are 9-2 and have only had 1 game with odds of -150...and of course they lost that game.

I'm expecting them to lose on Thurs against LA though

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Couple things:

1) Everyone in pittsburgh hated Mike Yeo. Everyone here was estatic when he left. He was in charge of coaching the PP here, and our PP sucked, even with Sid/Gonchar/Geno/etc. He is however doing a great job now...surprisingly.

2) Wild will continue to be big dogs as long as the public keeps blindly betting teams such as the Sharks, no matter how incorrect the line is.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    Couple things: 1) Everyone in pittsburgh hated Mike Yeo. Everyone here was estatic when he left. He was in charge of coaching the PP here, and our PP sucked, even with Sid/Gonchar/Geno/etc. He is however doing a great job now...surprisingly. 2) Wild will continue to be big dogs as long as the public keeps blindly betting teams such as the Sharks, no matter how incorrect the line is.
    Public or at least a good chunk must be betting on Washington for some reason. Keep it up.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I hope they stay under the radar, like them as dogs.