FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Keeper League Question

it's that time again and gotta send in my keepers...we get 5 with a max of 1 goalie and i'm having a hard time on the final spot and was hoping i could get some input...

Current Keepers
    Nicklas Backstrom-Caps
    Corey Perry-Ducks
    Martin St. Louis-Lightning
    Ryan Clowe-Sharks

and the decision now for 1 more of between:
    Marian Hossa-Hawks
    Corey Crawford-Hawks
    Lubomir Visnovsky-Ducks
    Vincent Lecavalier-Lightning

I was leaning Hossa but then most of the good goalie are gone and Crawford is solid... I like Clowe over Hossa as he can score and he racks up hits and PIM's both of which I need. I like Vinny but he's ALWAYS hurt and Visnovsky had a MONSTER season for a Defenseman and was way up there, but i dont know if he can do it all again.

Thanks for the input

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

?????

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I'd take Crawford. He should win 40 easily if he stays healthy this year with solid stats across the board.

The rest are just way too sketchy. You really are rolling the dice if you take any of them.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

thanks sir, thats what i was kinda thinking...hossa will be solid but those injury concerns are too much

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Yeah Hossa would be solid too. But from what you were saying sounds like goalies are hard to come by in your league. Crawford should have an excellent season this year.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

LUBO!! I was a huge fan of him when he was in LA. I was ecstatic when my Oilers got him, I actually was lucky enough to meet him, talked to him for like 10 minutes at EDO Japan once, awesome guy. Anyways with that said Crawford for sure because CHI should be much improved this year (mainly because they wont have the Stanley Cup hangover)