rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Those Canucks played for the city of boston, one of the greatest cities in the world. I just moved to the area 9 days ago, apparently I'm good luck. WwE and NASCAR? Haha. That's just for those who dropped out of high school or haven't grown pubes yet. Say what you want, but the parade will be in bean town.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Wow! Some serious sour grapes going on here.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

the entire country of Canada should be embarrassed with the behavior in Vancouver after this final and they showed why they don't deserve to win the Cup (other than their team of sniveling, diving pussies).

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    this just in

Video of a Canadian logging on the net and seeing the nuks just choked the stanley cup away

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

hahahahah no stanley cup for the f\*g canucks. i always go to the stars-flames games and the canadians are so arrogant about how they are much better at hockey but they cant win a stanley cup. lol@ canada, the joke ass country

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    the entire country of Canada should be embarrassed with the behavior in Vancouver after this final and they showed why they don't deserve to win the Cup (other than their team of sniveling, diving pussies).
    This.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    hahahahah no stanley cup for the f\*g canucks. i always go to the stars-flames games and the canadians are so arrogant about how they are much better at hockey but they cant win a stanley cup. lol@ canada, the joke ass country
    Is it hard being this stupid? Your logic flows as follows: Canadians are arrogant about how good they are at hockey. The Vancouver canucks failed to win the stanley cup. Therefore Canadians are laughable and live in a "joke ass country".
    Well actually buddy, that's not quite how logic works. The team vancouver canucks consists of 10 Canadian players that play regularly. The bruins? Well they have 17......on about a 23 man roster....So how is Canada a joke ass country if a team which incidentally plays in Canada couldn't win the cup this year?
    I mean you can't even take credit for making the team...that was put together by a Canadian. How bout taking credit for coaching it? Nop. Canadian too ... it is nothing more than an incidental fact Boston won it...as the city Boston didn't produce any talent in the first place.
    Again though, is it hard being this stupid champ?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ill stop believing America is the best when other countries stop comparing themselves to it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str, biff, fid, and VegasRandy

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's because they produce soft sissies, nothing new there.

Canucks have always been soft sissies, I mean they are French after all!

By the way this is no victory for "America" - most of the Bruins are Canadian or of other nationallity themselves.

The only American on the team like someone mentioned earlier is Tim Thomas, and that's why he's the goalie!

Bruins fans should appreciate the "culture change" the team had this season which is ultimately the reason they bcame champs.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool man. your country's good at hockey, neat.

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay classy Canada. You guys put on one hell of a party last night....

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

One more thing.... Do you guys have one of these recently?
    <-----------------------------

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

yes, let them think usa won. who cares. everyone there is shouting on the streets, usa, usa, usa... yes, even though there are only a couple of americans on that team. and the rest are all canadian.

i remember when expos were in the playoffs, there were like 800 huge canadian flags in the stands and all were shouting canada, canada.. even though not 1 canadian was on that team. let boston shout usa, usa, usa.. all i know is deep down, they all know their whole team is canadian and that canada really are the best at hockey as we prove it each olympics.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Canadians all getting pissy and grasping at straws.

USA keeps the cup, and we don't even give a shit about it.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ill stop believing America is the best when other countries stop comparing themselves to it

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I'm wondering why everyone's going crazy with the USA stuff. There are only four players on the Bruins roster actually from the USA.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

canadians need to put together football team and win a vince lombardi trophy then we'll talk

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Stay classy vancouver..stay classy.
    Attached Images

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

By the logic of these crazed Canadians......the Mavericks aren't actually the champs of the NBA because Dirk wasn't born on U.S. soil.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Wow, this I a weird thread ... There are alot of posters ridding off the coat tails of people that they have nothing in common with besides being born in the same country.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

imagine if they would have won... http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Dow...593/story.html

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Americans are idiots. Ignorant. Classless. N A bunch of rude fcuks! No wonder nobody likes them. I've been to the states numerous times n never once have I heard a please or thank you. All I see is a bunch of angry unhappy sea of ppl

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Canadians are great at hockey, they play it more then any other sports, sadly, hockey is about 4th on the totem pole in America. However, this isn't the Olympics, It's a league that is predominately in the United States where players from all over have a chance to make alot of money playing on a giant stage, This year, the team owned by Boston with predominately Canadian players won the Stanly cup, it's a Victory for the city of Boston and the players on the team. I think people should keep their Insecurities in check and quit trying to make this a matter of Canada Vs USA

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
    Is it hard being this stupid? Your logic flows as follows: Canadians are arrogant about how good they are at hockey. The Vancouver canucks failed to win the stanley cup. Therefore Canadians are laughable and live in a "joke ass country".
    Well actually buddy, that's not quite how logic works. The team vancouver canucks consists of 10 Canadian players that play regularly. The bruins? Well they have 17......on about a 23 man roster....So how is Canada a joke ass country if a team which incidentally plays in Canada couldn't win the cup this year?
    I mean you can't even take credit for making the team...that was put together by a Canadian. How bout taking credit for coaching it? Nop. Canadian too ... it is nothing more than an incidental fact Boston won it...as the city Boston didn't produce any talent in the first place.
    Again though, is it hard being this stupid champ?
    Because the N in NHL stands for the 'Nation' of the United States of America...not Canada.

You know...for how proud Canadians are of "their" game, it's pretty embarrassing how the game isn't even played competitively there anymore. Players HAVE to come to the US to play...that's why Canadians are so salty about it all the time and they can't wait for the Olympics every 4 years.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    Americans are idiots. Ignorant. Classless. N A bunch of rude fcuks! No wonder nobody likes them. I've been to the states numerous times n never once have I heard a please or thank you. All I see is a bunch of angry unhappy sea of ppl
    Thank you..and PLEASE stfu!!

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Americans are idiots. Ignorant. Classless. N A bunch of rude fcuks! No wonder nobody likes them.
    this is classic. A canadian, making a broad generalization about americans being idiots/ignorant/classless after the behavior we witnessed last night in vancouver?

pot->kettle

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mebaran View Post
    Because the N in NHL stands for the 'Nation' of the United States of America...not Canada.

You know...for how proud Canadians are of "their" game, it's pretty embarrassing how the game isn't even played competitively there anymore. Players HAVE to come to the US to play...that's why Canadians are so salty about it all the time and they can't wait for the Olympics every 4 years.
    The National Hockey League (NHL; French: Ligue nationale de hockey—LNH) is an unincorporated not-for-profit association which operates a major professional ice hockey league of 30 franchised member clubs, of which 6 are located in Canada and 24 in the United States.

The league was organized on November 22, 1917 in Montreal, Canada, during World War I

Not only was your post just dumb, you were horribly wrong too. The game isn't played competitively here anymore?? wtf are you even talking about? It's played competitively everywhere... and we like going to the US to play as well because it's just more chances to make money. Man there are some dumb and ignorant people on here

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

at all the uneducated Americans on this forum. So many of them. by the millions

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Did this happen recently? Was it on tv? Never heard of it. Who's Stanley?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, obviously USA is better than Canada at hockey.... I mean look at all the valid points made in this thread! I think the yanks are just bitter that Canada beat them in the only World Hockey Tournament that matters -- the Olympics.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Scoreboard...

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

another dumb ******* canadian, come say that to our face

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

well before all let me just say most of the bruins main force is constitutes of canada born canadians... so technically the "canadians" still won but ofcourse not montreal but still... it was really win win in a way

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I would hazard a guess that most Americans could give a rats ass about the Stanley Cup....there's a reason it's buried on Versus, because it's a bottom-feeder sport in the US

First 1234 Last