EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lighting The Lamp: 10.22

Just trying my hand at posting my pucks play of the day. I'm pretty much a totals guy & mostly when I post my picks in an SBR hockey thread, they lose.

Sharks/Flyers OVER 5.5 (+102 -5Dimes Reduced Juice)
    Why shouldn't you try it after the 5-4 OT game these two just played out West on the 18th. The Sharks pummeled the Flyers for 45 shots. Yeah only getting 5 in might scream out, but what's more - Niittymakki let in 4 on just 17 shots. Flyers have been leaking goals so far this season: 3 or more in every game and 5 three times already. So why go against that until they prove they can stop anybody.

Sharks are a bit uneven in scoring goals so far on the road with just 1 in 2 games (ANA/LA) - but if the Flyers continue to take penalties, Sharks can score there - 4 of the 5 goals came on the PP & Flyers have only killed off half of the last 14 PPs against them. Teams are getting close to 7 PP chances per contest vs. PHI. Flyers also scoring at least 2 goals per contest. They will need to generate more chances to help this, but c'mon. I'm eating this one up!

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Talk about sweating one out. 7 goals in first. Nice hit.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...badass pick tonite...very nice

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't see not betting Flyers overs when the number presents itself against a good offense. They're just horrible.