3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16245

colorado +17
    new mex/nev under 49.5

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Are you guys fukkin' retarded or something? or just shot takers? (probably a combination of both). this is like the 3rd week in a row this shit has happened now. Jacksonville ST game was already played last night (but of course you already knew that). One way to nip this problem in the bud is just to post only Saturday games from here on out. and start to perma-ban posters that deliberately do this crap.
    Hey jackass ,that was me last week. From going blind because of diabetes and having 2 strokes and a quad bypass. When it was pointed out I disqualified myself. I don’t cheat and I doubt this guy did…Quit being a Jack ass.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Hey jackass ,that was me last week. From going blind because of diabetes and having 2 strokes and a quad bypass. When it was pointed out I disqualified myself. I don’t cheat and I doubt this guy did…Quit being a Jack ass.
    Sorry to hear of your medical problems my friend! I hope for the best possible for you!

In my thoughts and prayers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

you are going blind and have serious health issues but yet here you are posting on SBR and participating in contests?! yeah, makes perfect sense! looks like someone needs to get their priorities in order! Again, not just you Chico, but this has happened at least 3 or 4 times now. it's very similar to someone taking a shot at a book and playing an obvious bad number. but once again, I'll differ and give you the benefit of the doubt. you seem like a decent enough person and I wish you nothing but good luck and good health. sorry for being such a...

Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Da Manster! 26 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663 gave Da Manster! 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    you are going blind and have serious health issues but yet here you are posting on SBR and participating in contests?! yeah, makes perfect sense! looks like someone needs to get their priorities in order! Again, not just you Chico, but this has happened at least 3 or 4 times now. it's very similar to someone taking a shot at a book and playing an obvious bad number. but once again, I'll differ and give you the benefit of the doubt. you seem like a decent enough person and I wish you nothing but good luck and good health. sorry for being such a...

Buddy I only have my computer and phone giving me sanity. I spent 112 out of 120 days in hospital. This is 2nd week I get to watch football at home. I have to go back to dr thurs and he told me last time he was going to MAKE me go back in.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave chico2663 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, and mikejamm

chico2663

Dude caught Covid before it had a name. Went from running 6 miles a night to spending 8 months not being able to walk. I was in coma for 8 days. They cut my right finger and thumb off at the knuckle. I have been in 3 comas in last 3 yrs. My insurance has spent over 1 million so far on me.funny I was never in hospital til I turned 52.I have turned into an angry old man.sorry for being an ass. I will sponsor next week for you.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave chico2663 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Dude caught Covid before it had a name. Went from running 6 miles a night to spending 8 months not being able to walk. I was in coma for 8 days. They cut my right finger and thumb off at the knuckle. I have been in 3 comas in last 3 yrs. My insurance has spent over 1 million so far on me.funny I was never in hospital til I turned 52.I have turned into an angry old man.sorry for being an ass. I will sponsor next week for you.
    it's OK man. no apologies necessary. sorry for your difficulties and health issues! this board and forum can be both a relief and burdensome at the same time. it's like our addiction! our crack cocaine! but first and foremost, get well buddy! and hopefully you can make some extra money gambling to help defray some of the costs!

SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 439002

Strong picking from the group this week as 22/31 won their spread pick and 17/31 won their total pick. Congrats to goucla who had Indiana +31.5 and Colorado/UCLA Under 63.5 for a combined +42 cover margin and the Week 9 win! I will reach out via PM to get your prize sent.

Stay tuned for the Week 10 thread.

First 12