jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL SPORTS MoneyLine Underdogs

Been trying for over a year now to find an angle / system / profitable way to bet moneyline underdogs in each sport...I've looked at compareable records, certain point spreads, power rankings, etc...if anyone would like to join me in fimding a profitable way to do this, let's go for it! Two heads are better than one!

jolmscheid

Look forward to see what we can come up with here guys!

RaginCajun
    RaginCajun's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do u have so far? im collecting nba data at the moment

jolmscheid

I've recently been working on short dogs with non public betting %, I've been looking at power rankings and playing the dog with the better power ranking, I've been looking at rlm digs, I've been looking at playing the dog with the better record (pro sports and at least 20 games played)...

Would really appreciate some help, insight, potential profitable angles to add or dismiss, etc

Thanks!

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17561

search for streaks. When favorites win ML in 85-90% of 2-3 days, then it's time to hit dogs ML. It's been good tactic but you need some money management.

jolmscheid

That sounds like it could def work....what are your parameters? When do you choose to start playing the dogs? How high of odds do you play up to? When do you decide to stop playing the dogs? Etc etc....look forward to see what we come up with

masticore
    masticore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

NBA dog
    ml 5616-13111 (win margin avg -5.7)
    ATS 9106-9252-368 (avg line +6.2)

web: http://killersports.com can u do it easly for nba,mbl and nfl (for free)