bigbaby1976
    bigbaby1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Any success using a prop builder feature?

As you guys probably know, the prop builder on platforms like Bovada or MyBookie lets you create custom bets, mixing up players, stats, and more.

I think this freedom opens up opportunities for some successful strategies. I mean, you can even combine your chosen stats (touchdowns, receptions, receiving yards, etc.) with the chosen player (or players if you're doing a parlay).

Have you guys had any luck with this tool? It's quite new, and like any new tool, I think it may have some 'cracks' that need tweaking and adjustment, providing us with opportunities to take advantage.

Any strategies you'd recommend using the prop builder on Bovada, MyBookie, or similar platforms?

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11166

As soon as u make even a little money from propbuilder they just disable propbuilder from the menu

bensw
    bensw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaby1976 View Post
    As you guys probably know, the prop builder on platforms like Bovada or MyBookie lets you create custom bets, mixing up players, stats, and more.

I think this freedom opens up opportunities for some successful strategies. I mean, you can even combine your chosen stats (touchdowns, receptions, receiving yards, etc.) with the chosen player (or players if you're doing a parlay).

Have you guys had any luck with this tool? It's quite new, and like any new tool discount here, I think it may have some 'cracks' that need tweaking and adjustment, providing us with opportunities to take advantage.

Any strategies you'd recommend using the prop builder on Bovada, MyBookie, or similar platforms?
    Unfortunately, this is not uncommon for bookmakers who offer a prop builder. They may disable the prop builder for players who make too much money to avoid losses.