USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Eags was arrested for Insider Trading after working for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Charges still pending.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Never take bonuses
    It's a big mistake. I was thinking like you, too..in the past. After years, I realized I was wrong and how much free money I missed. Bonus is a free money. You should always pick it. It may sound not much but hey it adds up! Let's say you get 300$ bonus from 1 bookmaker. If you have 4 accounts, it makes 1200$. If it takes 1 week to complete the rollover; let me ask you 4800$ extra profit every month is bad?

Some will say reduced juice is the best bonus. Yes, it's true. Place your bets in the bookmaker with reduced juice, yes but pick the bonus as well. After you picked the bonus, place your bets and hedge them in sharp bookmaker for a small loss such as %-1 or %-2, depending on the book. Preferrably, it would be much more profitable if you can complete the rollover with positive arbs but even if you complete the rollover with small negative arbs, still that's good. Enjoy the bonus opportunities while they last. In future, you won't be available to find those generous offers. Even today, I miss bonus opportunities in the past.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The key is if you can hedge bonus plays at a small loss

Not easy

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    It's a big mistake. I was thinking like you, too..in the past. After years, I realized I was wrong and how much free money I missed. Bonus is a free money. You should always pick it. It may sound not much but hey it adds up! Let's say you get 300$ bonus from 1 bookmaker. If you have 4 accounts, it makes 1200$. If it takes 1 week to complete the rollover; let me ask you 4800$ extra profit every month is bad?

Some will say reduced juice is the best bonus. Yes, it's true. Place your bets in the bookmaker with reduced juice, yes but pick the bonus as well. After you picked the bonus, place your bets and hedge them in sharp bookmaker for a small loss such as %-1 or %-2, depending on the book. Preferrably, it would be much more profitable if you can complete the rollover with positive arbs but even if you complete the rollover with small negative arbs, still that's good. Enjoy the bonus opportunities while they last. In future, you won't be available to find those generous offers. Even today, I miss bonus opportunities in the past.
    Bonuses have gotten better recently. With more and more states legalizing it and starting their own there is more legitimate competition than ever.

I've never not taken a bonus. It's well worth it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just do your homework

Maw011
    Maw011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Heritage -105 you cannot beat that program
    Its very good. But it can't be your only spot. You need at least 3 books.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Eags was one of the best people we have had on the forum.

I hope he is doing well.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Eags was one of the best people we have had on the forum.

I hope he is doing well.
    You are one of the few. I'm glad he hasn't been back. I hope he never comes back

First 12