Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Question about SBR ODDS page

On the SBR ODDS page you can see the spreads, totals, money lines, or spreads+totals (SL). I have a question about the combined SL odds as it pertains to MLB and NHL. The 2 lines for a game show the favorite's money line and the total and LV odds on the opposite line. But, there is no indication on the total's disply whether the LV odds represent the over or under odds.

From today, the StL-Col total line is 5 -140 +120. The Was-Atl is 5.5 +100 -120. Both road teams are the favorites so the totals line is the bottom of the 2 lines for each game. The StL-Col total is 5 -140 (which is the over). The Was-Atl total is 5.5 -120 (which is the under). How would one know by just looking at the SL page?

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    On the SBR ODDS page you can see the spreads, totals, money lines, or spreads+totals (SL). I have a question about the combined SL odds as it pertains to MLB and NHL. The 2 lines for a game show the favorite's money line and the total and LV odds on the opposite line. But, there is no indication on the total's disply whether the LV odds represent the over or under odds.

From today, the StL-Col total line is 5 -140 +120. The Was-Atl is 5.5 +100 -120. Both road teams are the favorites so the totals line is the bottom of the 2 lines for each game. The StL-Col total is 5 -140 (which is the over). The Was-Atl total is 5.5 -120 (which is the under). How would one know by just looking at the SL page?
    Hi Bsims, you're right it is a little difficult to tell if the number shown represents the over's price or under, we may simply default to the over always in a future version update.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That would be a good change, thanks.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Ivy gave Bsims 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Sbr,

Can you not remove ppd. games from the page? In previous seasons, ppd. games would remian up with "PPD" indicated. Now they simply vanish.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Ivy gave evo34 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Sbr,

Can you not remove ppd. games from the page? In previous seasons, ppd. games would remian up with "PPD" indicated. Now they simply vanish.

Hi evo34,

Thank you for your suggestion. We already referred this in our odds department. I'll keep you posted regarding this.

evo34

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Ivy View Post
    Hi evo34,

Thank you for your suggestion. We already referred this in our odds department. I'll keep you posted regarding this.
    Looks like it's back to how it used to be now. Thanks.

SBR Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Looks like it's back to how it used to be now. Thanks.
    Perfect! you're welcome sir.

evo34

Looks like I may have spoken to soon. The Tor/StL rainout is missing today.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Ivy gave evo34 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.