Hi Everyone,
I know that labby has been talked to death here, but I want to see what people think.
The example I'm going to use is playing 1 play per day. No multiple plays at a time.

For labby what do folks think works better.

Traditional labby, where you add the first and last number for your bet. If you win you cross those numbers off, if you lose you add that number to the end of the line.

Aggressive labby, this is where you set your line at 4 numbers. You add the first and last number for your bet. However if you lose you divide the loss by 4 and spread it against the 4 numbers.
For example:
Starting line is 10-10-10-10 You bet 20. (Assuming +100 odds). You lose you then take 20 and divide it 4, which equals 5. You then add 5 to every number so your new line is 15-15-15-15.

Three Strike Labby.
Is is where you add three numbers together for your bet. If line is 10-10-10-10 your bet is 30. If you win your line looks like this. x-x-10-x. If you lose your line looks like 10-10-10-10-30. (Maybe do the divide by 4 thing here).

Anyway what do you guys think? Which one do you think is better? I'd love to hear more variants if folks have some.