leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

question concerning live betting

Hello to all.
    I'm hoping someone could shed some light on a question I've had for a while. Let's say I place a bet on the underdog @+150 and during the game I can live bet and take the opposite team who at this point is behind in the game and is no longer favorite so I can take them at + money. This way I am sure to make some profit at the end of the game. Not sure what the correct term for this is but my question is if by doing so I risk getting banned from any books?

Juret
    Update your status
    Juret's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1239

trading this way is done best @ BetFair
    Points Awarded:

leeloo gave Juret 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pancho sanza
    Pancho sanza's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
    Hello to all.
    I'm hoping someone could shed some light on a question I've had for a while. Let's say I place a bet on the underdog @+150 and during the game I can live bet and take the opposite team who at this point is behind in the game and is no longer favorite so I can take them at + money. This way I am sure to make some profit at the end of the game. Not sure what the correct term for this is but my question is if by doing so I risk getting banned from any books?

Pinnacle will never ban you for this.

They won't need to, you'll run out of money first.
    Points Awarded:

leeloo gave Pancho sanza 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hutennis
    hutennis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3253

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho sanza View Post
    Pinnacle will never ban you for this.

They won't need to, you'll run out of money first.

Correctomundo!!!

Like any other variation on attempt to buy low and sell high that is so appealing at first glance, this would be a great way to lose money fairly fast.

Before getting the explanation why the easy way, try to figure it out by yourself first.
    Should be very useful exercise.
    Points Awarded:

leeloo gave hutennis 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not saying this is a common strategy of mine, it's just that at times I find buying back my wager would guaranty me some profit. Just wanted to make sure if I did this a few times I wouldnt risk getting into any trouble with my book.
    Thanks guys ... sending a few points for your responses. (can't send more than 2 it seems so will be sending the points the next 2 days for the other 2 posters).

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

if u can use betfair try this geekstoy

good luck

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This would be a great way to lose money and eliminate the entertainment of gambling at the same time.