allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    none of my business as this isn't my league and I think its disgusting when guys quit but if you didn't mention it when you were playing the guy why is it appropriate to do it now
    cmon usc you know this!

astro is all about himself !

you dont notice that from all of his posts its all about him!

if someone would have pmd nasher and told him to fix his lineup last week astro would have had a shit fit but i wouldnt be surprised if astro did pm him this week for the integrity of the league
    Last edited by allabout the $$$; 11-22-16 at 07:04 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

My team quit on me for 4 weeks. It happens.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    My team quit on me for 4 weeks. It happens.
    tms that shit happens but when a guy doesnt change his line up and has people on byes starting thats the quitting we are talking about

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

some animosity in league 2

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

no animosity at all just speaking truth

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Don't worry philly, we won't turn it into a soap opera like league 1 does

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    cmon usc you know this!

astro is all about himself !

you dont notice that from all of his posts its all about him!

if someone would have pmd nasher and told him to fix his lineup last week astro would have had a shit fit but i wouldnt be surprised if astro did pm him this week for the integrity of the league
    Shit fit? Nah, would have dealt with it like a big boy. In the baseball league on here I had a few people who hadn't updated in months decide to update when they played me. Guess what? I still won the whole thing. You should worry about yourself, your shit 110 points a week won't cut it in the playoffs

I really hope I don't end up getting a bye (because everyone knows you won't be making it to the finals), I'd love to smack your team around in the semis after your unearned bye. Playing you would essentially be like getting a bye to the finals.

astro61200

Also, do find it hilarious that allabout the points moaned for a week straight about stevenash not setting his lineup, now he's fine with it. Once he loses to jose this week he's going to lose his bye and won't end up even getting a point back of his buy in.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12061

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Shit fit? Nah, would have dealt with it like a big boy. In the baseball league on here I had a few people who hadn't updated in months decide to update when they played me. Guess what? I still won the whole thing. You should worry about yourself, your shit 110 points a week won't cut it in the playoffs

I really hope I don't end up getting a bye (because everyone knows you won't be making it to the finals), I'd love to smack your team around in the semis after your unearned bye. Playing you would essentially be like getting a bye to the finals.
    half our league quit by June. By August it was just you, me, Chico and mpaschal.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Also, do find it hilarious that allabout the points moaned for a week straight about stevenash not setting his lineup, now he's fine with it. Once he loses to jose this week he's going to lose his bye and won't end up even getting a point back of his buy in.
    astro i dont think its right that he didnt set his line up, but i find it funny that you werent complaining since you were playing him but now he can impact the playoffs against you, you might send him a pm letting him know to set his line up. kind of fukked up if you ask me.

TheMoneyShot

tms that shit happens but when a guy doesnt change his line up and has people on byes starting thats the quitting we are talking about
    I'm not saying it's right when someone does this. What I am saying... it should be considered as expected.

Let's face it... typically you're in or near last place because you have a sh#$ team. I think that's fair to say.

Last year I had a sh#$ team at SBR. I always set my lineup. I never had a player on a bye start. But I didn't sit there and dissect everything. I just put the best players I had.... or I thought I had... and set the lineup.

No one is ever going to give it their all when they have no shot at making it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

would have dealt with it like a big boy this coming from the guy who cries about having someone on his bench who would have won him the game. if nash fixed his line up it wouldnt have even been close.

worry about myself why? last i checked im still in 1st place

you can smack my team around just like you did last time right? oh i forgot you talked all that shit and i beat you like a red headed step child no?

just like you had nasher beat going into sunday night right? oh thats right you got beat again. i know i know if you would have played kelly you would have won but you didnt and lost

i got a real screw job. crowder scores but he didnt hopkins scored but the ref blew the whistle. i lost, on to this week. i can end up anywhere from 1st to out of the playoffs but its all good i wasnt supposed to be here with my 110 points a game but you know what, your looking up at me and im looking down on you and no matter what happens this week that will be the case again win or lose for me next week. so maybe i will see you in the playoffs maybe i wont it was good beating your ass when i had the chance to. you should learn to be humble thats my tip to you

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I'm not saying it's right when someone does this. What I am saying... it should be considered as expected.

Let's face it... typically you're in or near last place because you have a sh#$ team. I think that's fair to say.

Last year I had a sh#$ team at SBR. I always set my lineup. I never had a player on a bye start. But I didn't sit there and dissect everything. I just put the best players I had.... or I thought I had... and set the lineup.

No one is ever going to give it their all when they have no shot at making it.
    thats all we were saying he should do i mean he started richard rodgers over jordan reed and tj yeldon over theo riddick and rashard jennings just common sense moves thats all

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Don't worry philly, we won't turn it into a soap opera like league 1 does
    Apparently I spoke too soon

unde0087
    Did we win?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Apparently I spoke too soon
    Not a soap opera here unde. Just laying the smack down on astro just like I did when I played him ��

unde0087
    Did we win?

Tensions running high, wins and loses huge as we head to the finish line, no mistakes can be made. Many sleepless nights wondering who should start and sit.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12061

Unreal, a bunch of cackling hens in this league

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Unreal, a bunch of cackling hens in this league
    Haha nah you have the guy in 1st who has like the 7th most points scored but didn't get 100 points scored on him 75% of the time thinking he's the shit. When he'll end up losing his bye then getting dumped in the 1st round while someone who didn't make the playoffs won the high point 500 and ended up making more than him.

You have the same guy bitching about someone not setting their lineup then flip-flopping 3 days later and bitching if he does set it. I'm sure if I win over LT and convick loses to a guy who is going to have a RB who isn't even going to play because of injury (Yeldon) he'll bitch about something else because I'll have clinched a spot. The guy is just jealous of how awesome I am, it's to be expected really.

TheMoneyShot

I have so many players on Thursday.

I hate early games.

astro61200

I have so many players on Thursday.

I hate early games.
    LT has 4 going on Thursday.. I'm still undecided on who I'm using so may have 0-2. I like that I'll know about what my team needs to do by Friday.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I am in a similar spot. DS riding strong on Thursday, has Brown, Gore, and Hilton in the one game. The anticipation is killing me. I can't fukin wait until Thanksgiving boys

unde0087
    Did we win?

Astro, what game you choosing for the board? I would get that thing out today with people traveling and shit

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Haha nah you have the guy in 1st who has like the 7th most points scored but didn't get 100 points scored on him 75% of the time thinking he's the shit. When he'll end up losing his bye then getting dumped in the 1st round while someone who didn't make the playoffs won the high point 500 and ended up making more than him.

You have the same guy bitching about someone not setting their lineup then flip-flopping 3 days later and bitching if he does set it. I'm sure if I win over LT and convick loses to a guy who is going to have a RB who isn't even going to play because of injury (Yeldon) he'll bitch about something else because I'll have clinched a spot. The guy is just jealous of how awesome I am, it's to be expected really.
    no comment to any of my posts because its all truth. Have a good thanksgiving. I hope to see you in the playoffs so when I beat you again you can whine about how bad my team is

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Jesus, grown ass men arguing about fantasy football

cant make this shit up

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Jesus, grown ass men arguing about fantasy football

cant make this shit up

kind of like a guy threatening to take his ball and leave when someone makes mama jokes

unde0087
    Did we win?

kind of like a guy threatening to take his ball and leave when someone makes mama jokes
    I find it funny that we have league 1 coming in our thread popping off about our argument that lasted a half of page in the thread yet last time this came up in league 1 thread it was a 3 or 4 page end of days squabble resulting in players threatening to quit. Not to mention, as you said, personal attacks involving mothers, wives, and other family. But that's none of my business

You can't make that shit up

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

come on guys I said this joking..........

We are a band of brothers in league one............theres going to be squabbles like in every family.....we go out back, duke it out, then come in and forget about it............Stealthy, Matty, Jake, DS and myself will be laughing about all this BS in 10 weeks watching Shari & MMA Chicka topless at the adult pool. I'm hearing Wave's "Girlfriend" just got a job in housekeeping and might make an appearance

relax..............its the holiday season.............some of us have clinched a playoff spot already

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

come on guys I said this joking..........

We are a band of brothers in league one............theres going to be squabbles like in every family.....we go out back, duke it out, then come in and forget about it............Stealthy, Matty, Jake, DS and myself will be laughing about all this BS in 10 weeks watching Shari & MMA Chicka topless at the adult pool. I'm hearing Wave's "Girlfriend" just got a job in housekeeping and might make an appearance

relax..............its the holiday season.............some of us have clinched a playoff spot already
    you clinched a spot because your league is so bad

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

you clinched a spot because your league is so bad

yeah I'm almost 200 points ahead of you

your 1330 points would put you 7th in our shitty league

hit that waiver wire shorty

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

yeah I'm almost 200 points ahead of you

your 1330 points would put you 7th in our shitty league

hit that waiver wire shorty

my record would put me 2nd in your league no? you guys keep bringing up points lets talk records

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

my record would put me 2nd in your league no? you guys keep bringing up points lets talk records
    I believe 3rd as you'd have no shot at the 1st tiebreaker which is POINTS FOR..........as its mostly luck on who you matchup with week in and out, I think we can both agree that total points is a greater indicator as to how good your team is..........good luck the rest of the way, sounds like you have your hands full

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I believe 3rd as you'd have no shot at the 1st tiebreaker which is POINTS FOR..........as its mostly luck on who you matchup with week in and out, I think we can both agree that total points is a greater indicator as to how good your team is..........good luck the rest of the way, sounds like you have your hands full
    id be 2nd with my 8-3 record.

fantasy is all luck you can have great weeks and your opponent has bad weeks it happens, ive beat the 2nd and 3rd place points leaders in our league.

it happens yes if it comes down to tiebreakers points is the issue but record is what matters and right now im 8-3 in 1st place

good luck to you as well, looks like you might need it losing to big day last week

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

8-3 over 1500 points and clinched a playoff spot with 2 weeks left..........yeah I need luck

Astro, Unde, knock this clown off his perch..........clearly doesn't have a clue

unde0087
    Did we win?

8-3 over 1500 points and clinched a playoff spot with 2 weeks left..........yeah I need luck

Astro, Unde, knock this clown off his perch..........clearly doesn't have a clue
    Philly, I already did, 2 weeks ago I smoked that clown allabout for the route of the week to end his run

But I am living proof that points don't matter, I lead the league in points and have over a 100 point lead on the on the two guys ahead of me in 3rd and 4th place. Figure that one out

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last