Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

What Should I Do With My Team

Currently 2-4, facing 2-5 unless Cutler and Marshall can combine for 57 points tonight. I still think I have a top 3 team in my league, I've just had horrible luck throughout the season. 10-team league (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX, TE, K, DST)

Peyton
    DMC
    DeMarco Murray
    Marshall
    Maclin
    Alfred Morris
    Gates
    Akers
    49ers DST
    Bench: LeShoure, Fred Jackson, James Jones, Cutler, Olsen

My team looks great on paper, but my top 2 RB's (DMC & DeMarco) might be running behind the two worst offensive lines in the NFL. Which is too bad because both are top 7 RB talents. I don't want to throw the towel in on them yet, but I may have to make a move to upgrade my 2nd WR spot. Maclin is descent, and I think he will finish the year as a top 15-20 WR, but I can always upgrade.

The owner who has MJD is real thin at RB (all he had was MJD, CJ2K, Michael Bush, Vick Ballard). He is pretty deep at WR with Julio, Harvin, and Welker. Then there is the Trent Richardson owner who may need a RB, and he is deep at WR with Roddy, Megatron, Nicks, Lloyd, and Torrey Smith.

Anyone care to help me put together a decent trade, or any advice on what moves I should make. In a perfect world I could upgrade at WR without giving up DMC, DeMarco or Alfred. But my guess is that people will want one of those three guys, not Fred or LeShoure. Thanks in advance.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

I personally still love both DMC and Murray. Feel like it would be tough to move Alfred bc he doesnt have the "big name".. but dont think you need to anyway. I think obviously Marshall is a stud and think you will be fine with Maclin/Jones in your last spot. Only thing id try to do is package leshoure, fred, jones and gates up for maybe a big time TE to a team that could fill multiple holes considering how streaky gates has been

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    I personally still love both DMC and Murray. Feel like it would be tough to move Alfred bc he doesnt have the "big name".. but dont think you need to anyway. I think obviously Marshall is a stud and think you will be fine with Maclin/Jones in your last spot. Only thing id try to do is package leshoure, fred, jones and gates up for maybe a big time TE to a team that could fill multiple holes considering how streaky gates has been
    I actually like Gates a lot. Only other TE's i'd prefer over him are Graham and Gronk. Not crazy about Graham because of the injury, and I'm not sure I can afford to trade a guy who has already had his bye for a guy who hasn't.

I think I'll probably just stand pat. Really wish Ced Benson didn't get hurt, he would have been the perfect trade bait. Benson and Maclin probably could have gotten me a pretty good WR.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Alfred is the real deal and you will never get fair value for him. DMC too since he hasn't done much. Fred Jackson is your best chance to move someone. If he is thin at RB. You could package Fred and Mac for Julio or another stud WR like that. Mac just had a big week so I was able to move him this week and upgraded that spot on in that league.

But the fact you are 2-4 shows how much luck there is in fantasy. Have seen you provide nothing but insightful thoughts in this forum, hopefully u can turn it around