zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

look at this complete DOMINATION.

• zoo york giants(1-0)178.12

• SUCK ON BREES NUTS(0-1)126.10

zoo york giants got the highest point total this week to beat SUCK ON BREES NUTS 178.12 - 126.10. Each team hit their projections but zoo york giants scored 35.6% more than a projected 131.33 points to get the win. SUCK ON BREES NUTS was led by Ben Roethlisberger with 23.20 points and Arian Foster who scored 20.00. zoo york giants kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. SUCK ON BREES NUTS opens at 0-1 and in seventh place.
    zoo york giants Smooth Moves

• Peyton Manning had 27.92 points to lead the matchup in scoring.
    • 9 of the 10 starters on zoo york giants exceeded their projected points.
    • The 25.80 points scored by Julio Jones was the second-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
    • Stevan Ridley had 22.20 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
    • With 19.50 points, Matt Forte ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.

SUCK ON BREES NUTS Regret Tracker

• Picked up Alfred Morris but left him on the bench, where he scored 21.60 points and exceeded his scoring projection by 395.4%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
    • Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 23.74 points.
    • SUCK ON BREES NUTS got beat 15.00 - 4.00 by zoo york giants at the DEF position.
    • SUCK ON BREES NUTS had only 4 of their 10 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
    • Greg Jennings fell short of his scoring projection with 5.90 points, just 47.0% of his projected 12.55.

What If

• zoo york giants would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
    • zoo york giants would have had to score 86.47 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
    • SUCK ON BREES NUTS would have lost to just three other teams besides zoo york giants this week.
    • If SUCK ON BREES NUTS had scored 34.45 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.

Game Notes

• zoo york giants won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 52.02 points.
    • The 52.02-point win by zoo york giants beat the 18.27-point spread.
    • zoo york giants had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for SUCK ON BREES NUTS.
    • zoo york giants got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 60.00 points.
    • With 126.10 points, SUCK ON BREES NUTS had the highest losing score in the league this week.
    • SUCK ON BREES NUTS could not pull out the win, but Arian Foster did perform well with the seventh-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 20.00 points.
    • Jeremy Maclin did his best in the loss, ranking seventh among all WRs in the league with 19.10 points.
    • All was not bad for SUCK ON BREES NUTS in the loss, as Jermichael Finley scored 14.20 points, the fourth-largest score for a TE in the league this week

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seen in every league, every week, every year. The way it sounds, you aren't use to winning

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Seen in every league, every week, every year. The way it sounds, you aren't use to winning
    its my first year, first game ever

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Great job zooey!! Looks like we both kicked some Fantasy butt this week.

I'm assuming this will be my only win though

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job zoooeey! Looks like you're excited you won a game in DOMINATING fashion.

Congrats again ZOooeoeoeyyy.

Hey, congrats zoooeeeey!

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Great job zoooeey! Looks like you're excited you won a game in DOMINATING fashion.

Congrats again ZOooeoeoeyyy.

Hey, congrats zoooeeeey!
    shouldn't you be shining turds?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    shouldn't you be shining turds?

shining turds? Is that some sort of new saying for you, where you only post after the fact now, because you never lose those plays.

Haven't seen any bitching and moaning from you as of late in the tennis forum of your -400 ML's losing. Only see you post your awesome "in play" wins around the forum...and now this.

Is that called shining turds now?

zoo youk

shining turds? Is that some sort of new saying for you, where you only post after the fact now, because you never lose those plays.

Haven't seen any bitching and moaning from you as of late in the tennis forum of your -400 ML's losing. Only see you post your awesome "in play" wins around the forum...and now this.

Is that called shining turds now?

terrible response. and i never laid -400 ml straight up. they were always parlayed. and actually i built my bankroll from a 200$ deposit to 1500$ with them tennis plays. so I suggest you get your shit straight over there, oozing machismo. now get back to scrubbing toilets and moping up puke.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

terrible response. and i never laid -400 ml straight up. they were always parlayed. and actually i built my bankroll from a 200$ deposit to 1500$ with them tennis plays. so I suggest you get your shit straight over there, oozing machismo. now get back to scrubbing toilets and moping up puke.
    I don't recall saying you played them straight up....I actually gave you a little more credit than that.
    But it was awesome seeing you making threads everyday complaining about how tennis ML's at that price were losing.
    And of course you built your bankroll from 200 to 1500...it's after the point, well done. I remember you spamming the forum with threads of your winners, and of course 95% of them were after the fact.

I'll get back to cleaning toilets and moping up puke as soon as you quit making threads about sharing cwedit cwards with your mother and using them to deposit....just sayin.

zoo youk

I don't recall saying you played them straight up....I actually gave you a little more credit than that.
    But it was awesome seeing you making threads everyday complaining about how tennis ML's at that price were losing.
    And of course you built your bankroll from 200 to 1500...it's after the point, well done. I remember you spamming the forum with threads of your winners, and of course 95% of them were after the fact.

I'll get back to cleaning toilets and moping up puke as soon as you quit making threads about sharing cwedit cwards with your mother and using them to deposit....just sayin.
    cool man. good for you. glad you are so interested in my life. those who are so involved with others life, have none of their own.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

WINNING

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

cool man. good for you. glad you are so interested in my life. those who are so involved with others life, have none of their own.
    now get back to scrubbing toilets and moping up puke.

I'm guessing you're trying to be like opie? But you just told me what to do with my life, right after you said the bolded statement before.

So like I said, I'll start cleaning shitters once you get off your mother cwedit cward...then you don't have to worry about cashing out those big winnings from tennis, which I'm sure you haven't lost yet.

zoo youk

and attacking me for about the thread about the CC deposit. you think that is going to rattle me or something?

I have no shame in sharing a green dot card with my mother, we both use it to pay our bills. there is no reason to have two and pay 10$ to reload it each time instead of just paying 5$. it is just me her and my little brother that is 4 years old. so i contribute to it what i can for the bills and also stuff for the brother. carry on.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

and attacking me for about the thread about the CC deposit. you think that is going to rattle me or something?

I have no shame in sharing a green dot card with my mother, we both use it to pay our bills. there is no reason to have two and pay 10$ to reload it each time instead of just paying 5$. it is just me her and my little brother that is 4 years old. so i contribute to it what i can for the bills and also stuff for the brother. carry on.

I'm not trying to rattle you...You just suddenly started posting about how awesome you are at gambling after the fact. When previously all I saw from you was complaining about -400's losing. Now you're saying "hey look over here guys" about a fantasy football week 1? I said congrats and you told me to shine turds...

It's cool that you share a cwedit cward with your mother.

carry on...expecting to see some more great threads out of you.

zoo youk

I'm not trying to rattle you...You just suddenly started posting about how awesome you are at gambling after the fact. When previously all I saw from you was complaining about -400's losing. Now you're saying "hey look over here guys" about a fantasy football week 1? I said congrats and you told me to shine turds...

It's cool that you share a cwedit cward with your mother.

carry on...expecting to see some more great threads out of you.
    oh now you were congratulating me? that sure looked like mockery to me pal. you really have a warped sense of reality. for some one who is supposed to working, you sure do respond to posts quite quicky.

zoo youk

yes, I was excited about the fantasy football score. it is new to me. new things are fun. its also fun to share to the enjoyment to those like shari, LT and onlooker who helped me out before the draft. just go carry on with your own life dude.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

oh now you were congratulating me? that sure looked like mockery to me pal. you really have a warped sense of reality. for some one who is supposed to working, you sure do respond to posts quite quicky.

Sorry I thought you were looking for someone to tell you congrats, that's why I thought you made the thread. SO I went ahead and said congrats a few times.
    Sorry if I was confused and you made the thread for some other reason.

Get yourself some skills other than posting on forums, then maybe you can get off that cwedit cward you share with your mother.
    This is why I can work 12 hours a day and normally post the whole time.

I should of started a new thread asking people to congratulate me on being able to punch numbers in a machine and then making parts....but I didn't....

zoo youk

you are one strange ******* dude. again. total warped sense of reality.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

you are one strange ******* dude. again. total warped sense of reality.

Go ahead and school me on how I have a "warped sense of reality" I'm interested to see what YOU think.

I tell you congrats on a thread you made that you seeked for people to give you congratulations (whether I said it mocking you or actually meaning it doesn't matter) You felt the need to tell me to go shine some turds. You thought it'd be cool to be like Opie for once in your life and tell me to go clean some shitters, but I doubt opie shares a cwedit cward with his mother, so there really isn't a need for you to act like him and tell me to clean shitters.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i went 10-1, in 11 total leagues, no bragging until playoffs

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

spaz youk buried

tennis bitching threads, attention threads for after fact winners, mommy's cc lmao how old are you to be such a spaz this late in life

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i went 10-1, in 11 total leagues, no bragging until playoffs

I went 1-0 and won by 45...Only letdown was Antonio Gates.
    I play 1 league for 300 a team. 10 bucks a trade. 5 bucks every add/drop.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    spaz youk buried

tennis bitching threads, attention threads for after fact winners, mommy's cc lmao how old are you to be such a spaz this late in life
    yes yes i am so buried that my feelings are hurt beyond belief.

you internet dorks are hilarious.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    spaz youk buried

unfort my little brother doesnt have a father in his life buddy so i have to step up and help with the bills and money. its a shared DC. not a CC. anyway..you wouldnt know the first thing about so called man'n up to anything to i dont expect you to be able to relate

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

act like you have been there before

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    act like you have been there before
    i haven't, thats the point. excuse me for having a little fun with my first ever ff game. lol most of these tools here have turned this thread inside out. the thread was intended for shari, LT Profit, onlooker and all the other people that i asked for help and got feedback from before drafting.

but these little trolls like to try to turn it into something its not.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hey Zooooo Youukkkk

If you see a thread title that says
    look at this complete DOMINATION.

It sure looks like you're asking people to give you some pats on the back. Afterall, you are asking the whole forum to come into this thread and look at your TOTAL DOMINATION of a week 1 Fantasy Football.

That is certainly a highlight of my life and necessary of a thread...btw this thread was only really intended for 3 people to see.

But hey, we get it, after those countless "look at these live bets I won" threads you made this past week.

Have a good one zoo. I gotta go back to shinin poops or whatever you call it.

Enjoy your day off.