SnickerDoodles
    SnickerDoodles's Avatar Become A Pro!

daily fantasy basbeall lineups for today?

I am not very good at this daily fantasy baseball. Post your lineups to help people like me out.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

snicker, when setting your lineup try and look at players who are hot right now. I like to look at guys how they have done over the last 5-7 days. I have played alot of baseball in numerous leagues and when one is seeing the ball well they are almost able to hit any pitchers they face. I use to have some pitchers that I was able to pick up on the ball better than others. Take a look at how much success some guys have against certain pitchers. Look at righty vs lefty matchups or lefty vs righty matchup. Look at the totals set on the games and where they are playing. example St Louis at Colorado tonight total is 11. The books expect some runs, and why not they are playing in Colorado where the ball will be flying. You might want to look at maybe some of those guys in your lineup. Don't forget about pitching either. Depending on where you play at pitching could be huge for you.

I am sorry man but I won't go throwing around my lineup for you to follow and for some reason it doesn't work out then I will have you or others complaining that they took my advice on my lineup and I lost them money.I have been in this indusrty long enough and I have seen plenty of people cursing people out for them taking that persons advice and losing money. I have no problem throwing out some guys who could be helpful for you. Ill get back to you in a little bit after I pick my son up.

SnickerDoodles

yeah i like the cardinals players. is using the majority of players from one team a good or bad idea?

SnickerDoodles

and if you were to put your line up out, im not going to bash you if i lose and i followed it. i followed under my own will.

jeepsguy004

Snicker, I will tell you this. I like Matt Holiday tonight.Holliday has been on a tear hitting .400 his last 6 games with a slugging % of 1.040. He has 10 hits, 8 runs scored, 5 homeruns and 12 RBI's over that span. He will be in my lineup tonight. Albert Pujols is another guy who could be in for a big night. Pujols has been hot himself hitting .385 his last 6 games with a .962 slugging %. Pujols has 10 hits, 7 runs scored, 4 homeruns with 10 RBIS over that span. Lifettime Pujols is a .321 hitter with 7 homeruns against Ryan Dempster. Tori Hunter is another guy who has been red hot hitting .409 his last 6 games with a .545 slugging percentage. Hunter is 3 for 3 liftetime against Dempster.

Those guys are priced a tad high now you have to find some cheap options. Skip Schumaker from ST Louis could be one. He is hitting .500 his last 12 at bats.Michael Brantely from Clevelan has dropped in price. He is though a career .636 (7-11) hitter against Bruce Chen. His slump could end tonight.

SnickerDoodles

dude thanks for the help. i took pujols, hunter and trout. of course the guy im playing takes BRIAN DOZIER, i mean who the **** has head of that guy, and he goes 3/4 with a hr, double, 2 rbi. smh..

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Yeah, that's rough running into someone who has a lucky game. I had Holliday today also and of course he doesn't to shit.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Is this head to head? Ive seen some people pick mostly hitters from a single team, specifically a team thats likely to score a bunch of runs. Pick hitters against a pitcher likely to give up runs and/or going against a bad bullpen. Angels, Rangers and Padres all got lit up today. If you would have picked only hitters from those teams you would have done ok. Thats the hard part though, deciding which team as a whole is going to score the most runs. Im not very good at that part of the process. It can turn out real good or real baaad. Tomorrow Id recommend Braves and Nationals hitters.

jeepsguy004

Snicker, No problem man. What site do you play on? The guy who took Dozier I have a feeling got a bit lucky on you. Sometimes it happens he was probably priced right for the guy and he saw Lester has struggled at home where he had a 7.39 ERA going into last nights game and the guy took a gamble and it paid off.

Convick: Alot of people stack their lineup with players from either one team or from just two teams who are playing in a game where the oddsmakers have posted the total high. It is smart to do since the books don't give away free money. They set those totals high knowing there are going to be runs, our job as fantasy players is finiding who is going to produce the most out of those guys. Look at last night, Angels and Texas Total was set at 10 they scored combined 24 runs with 31 hits. Cleveland and KC total was set at 9.5 they scored 13 runs combined with 25 hits. St Louis and Colorado total set at 11 they scored 10 with 18 hits.

Rod1010: It is just like gambling. You have to put the time and effort in to find the right players who are going to produce. At times I find it tougher then gambling but that is the fun part, learning how to get better results.

I'll be back late guys going to start putting some numbers together for today and see what looks good and Ill throw a few guys out for us.

jeepsguy004

Well I have been looking at some guys for my lineup today and I have found a few so far that I like.

Ryan Ludwick from Cincy looks good today. Ludwick is hitting .556 his last 5 games with a slugging percentage of 1.333. Ludwick has 4 homeruns 13 RBI's 10 hits and 6 runs scored over that span. Ludwick is a career .317 hitter against Wandy Rodriguez whom he will face tonight. This season Ludwick is hitting .286 with a slugging percentage of .629 against lefties.

Brendan Ryan looks like he can be a good option who is not priced very high. Ryan is hitting .471 his last 6 games in which he has 8 hits, 3 runs scored, 2 RBI's with 1 stolen base. Ryan is probably the only Mariner who has had some success against CC Sabathia whom he faces tonight. For his career Ryan is batting .500 (4-8) against CC. Cheap pricetag on him makes me like him tonight.

Matt Weiters catcher from Baltimore could be a solid play tonight. Weiters is starting to heat up. Weiters is hitting .316 his last 4 games in which he has 5 hits in 16 at bats with 1 homerun, 3 RBIS and 2 runs scored. Weiters has outstanding numbers against Matt Moore whom he faces tonight. For his career Weiters is hitting .750 (3-4) with 2 homeruns against Moore. This season Weiters is hitting .337 against lefties. Price is not real high and I like the numbers behind him to support him tonight.

Billy Butler from KC is another option I am looking at for tonight. Butler is hitting .333 his last 6 games with 8 hits, 3 runs scored and 3 RBIS. This season Butler is hitting .350 against lefties with a slugging percentage of .602. He will face lefty Matt Harrison from Texas tonight whom he is a career .700 (7-10) hitter against. Throw in the fact Butler is a .304 hitter at home this season and he could have a nice night tonight.

Guys don't shy away from Josh Hamilton either. His price has come down a bit on most sites and he is starting to heat up. Hamilton has 6 hits his last 4 games with 5 RBIS and 4 runs scored. Hamilton faces Jeremy Guthrie from KC tonight who has gotten shelled his last four games with a 9.68 ERA his last four games. Hamilton could be a nice play tonight.

Still looking things over, Let's see if I can find some other nice matchups I like tonight.