ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

Updated list of must draft players

QB
    1 Matt ryan: easiest schedule this year. Has roddy white, julio jones, new
    oc that plans on airing it out even more and j rodgers will be involved in the passing game.,

2. Jay Cutler; the addition of Brandon Marshall, jeffrey, better o line is enough to make jay cutler a great fantasy qb this year. Of coure he won't outscore A Rodgers but your getting
    Cutler in round 9 in most 12 team drafts. Just take Cutler and back him up with either
    C Palmer or Matt Schaub who averages pick 11 in round 9 and you'll be fine.

3. Carson Palmer: my prediction is 30 or more td and over 4 k yards for Palmer. They will be
    behind in most games and he will air it out to D Moore, H Bey and even Mcfadden, and the backup wrs. C Palmer average pick is round 11 pick 2 .

4. Always look to see what your starting Qb's bye week is. If Alex Smith has a good matchup that week. Draft Alex Smith late. If its Luck, then draft luck. If possible, draft a backup QB that will be playing at home against a bad defense. Use your head and study.
    Don't draft your backup QB as if he will get hurt. Draft your backup for your bye week.

RB

1. Of course i like foster, rice, mccoy, c johnson, etc. If i had a choice ,
    I would not draft Murray, or Richardson in round 1 and Id likely not take them in round 2 either. Alot of better options.

2. Who is this years Darren Sproles? Probaly noone, but if i had to take a risk on someone,
    that player is Jacquizz Rodgers. Rodgers averages round 11 pick 1. Rodgers will
    see alot of short dump passes and Turner will also see less rushes. He's one of the fastest guys in the nfl with alot of heart and has been looking great in workouts. Worth a shot in round 10 or 11. If it doesn't work out , so be it, it won't hurt your overall team but can help you win it all if it works out.

3. CJ Spiller; 5. 2 yards per carry, great speed, has gotten smarter and tougher. Yes i said gotten , chill out. Great hands and will also line up at the slot in wr packages.

4 Daniel thomas: **** reggie bush. Don't draft him. He goes way too early. they drafted Thomas to start and he will get plenty of catches and goaline touches. Average pick is
    round 10, pick 6. I like reggie bush but he just goes way too early. Do you really want Bush as your 1st or 2nd best rb? Didn't think so.

5. David Wilson: average pick is Round 9 pick 6. B jacobs is gone and Bradshaw is injury prone. Wilson has great hands, something jacobs did not.

6. Shonn Greene: he was on my do not draft list the last couple year for a reason. He
    was a lazy bum and they were giving LT alot of touches. He is looking good, and will be this years td machine like McGahee was in Denver. Greene averages pick 5 round 5.
    In fact I will be disappointed if i don't get him in every league. He is my breakout player for 2012.

7. No i do not like beanie wells, donald brown, ridley, and rb in carolina or detroit.

Wr

No reason for alot of these, except great value. Wr is very deep this year. After Calvin Johnson , the 2nd best wr could be 1 of 20 different players.

1. Julio jones; do not take AJ Green over jones
    2. brandon marshall
    3. Miles Austin: yes i like him over Dez
    4. I do not like welker or Lloyd. Dont draft either
    5. Dwayne Bowe
    6. Antonio Brown: he'll have a better season than mike wallace.
    7 D Moore: breakout year
    8 D H Bey: breakout year
    9 Reggie Wayne: Considering he goes in late round 7, great value with a better qb
    10. Titus Young
    11 In a ppr, michael crabtree: great value in round 10
    12. Brandon Lafell: round 11
    13. Doug Baldwin : round 13, breakout year.

ttwarrior1

TE:
    Tight end is deep, very deep this season. Of course Graham and Gronk are the top 2 but there is excellent value later in the draft.

1 Brent Celek: did you know Celek was a top 5 tight end the last 8 games.

2. Greg Olsen: Shockey is gone and Cam and olsen have been working out together. Giant is probaly jealous

3. Brandon Pettigrew: He'll do what he did last year

4. Aaron Hernandez: great pick in round 6

5 Fred Davis: if i had to pick this year's graham. My answer will be Fred Davis. He will get alot of
    short dump passes and down the middle.

6. No i do not like Cook, gresham, tamme. I would rather have one of the above.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    QB
    1 Matt ryan: easiest schedule this year. Has roddy white, julio jones, new
    oc that plans on airing it out even more and j rodgers will be involved in the passing game.,

2. Jay Cutler; the addition of Brandon Marshall, jeffrey, better o line is enough to make jay cutler a great fantasy qb this year. Of coure he won't outscore A Rodgers but your getting
    Cutler in round 9 in most 12 team drafts. Just take Cutler and back him up with either
    C Palmer or Matt Schaub who averages pick 11 in round 9 and you'll be fine.

3. Carson Palmer: my prediction is 30 or more td and over 4 k yards for Palmer. They will be
    behind in most games and he will air it out to D Moore, H Bey and even Mcfadden, and the backup wrs. C Palmer average pick is round 11 pick 2 .

4. Always look to see what your starting Qb's bye week is. If Alex Smith has a good matchup that week. Draft Alex Smith late. If its Luck, then draft luck. If possible, draft a backup QB that will be playing at home against a bad defense. Use your head and study.
    Don't draft your backup QB as if he will get hurt. Draft your backup for your bye week.

RB

1. Of course i like foster, rice, mccoy, c johnson, etc. If i had a choice ,
    I would not draft Murray, or Richardson in round 1 and Id likely not take them in round 2 either. Alot of better options.

2. Who is this years Darren Sproles? Probaly noone, but if i had to take a risk on someone,
    that player is Jacquizz Rodgers. Rodgers averages round 11 pick 1. Rodgers will
    see alot of short dump passes and Turner will also see less rushes. He's one of the fastest guys in the nfl with alot of heart and has been looking great in workouts. Worth a shot in round 10 or 11. If it doesn't work out , so be it, it won't hurt your overall team but can help you win it all if it works out.

3. CJ Spiller; 5. 2 yards per carry, great speed, has gotten smarter and tougher. Yes i said gotten , chill out. Great hands and will also line up at the slot in wr packages.

4 Daniel thomas: **** reggie bush. Don't draft him. He goes way too early. they drafted Thomas to start and he will get plenty of catches and goaline touches. Average pick is
    round 10, pick 6. I like reggie bush but he just goes way too early. Do you really want Bush as your 1st or 2nd best rb? Didn't think so.

5. David Wilson: average pick is Round 9 pick 6. B jacobs is gone and Bradshaw is injury prone. Wilson has great hands, something jacobs did not.

6. Shonn Greene: he was on my do not draft list the last couple year for a reason. He
    was a lazy bum and they were giving LT alot of touches. He is looking good, and will be this years td machine like McGahee was in Denver. Greene averages pick 5 round 5.
    In fact I will be disappointed if i don't get him in every league. He is my breakout player for 2012.

7. No i do not like beanie wells, donald brown, ridley, and rb in carolina or detroit.

Wr

No reason for alot of these, except great value. Wr is very deep this year. After Calvin Johnson , the 2nd best wr could be 1 of 20 different players.

1. Julio jones; do not take AJ Green over jones
    2. brandon marshall
    3. Miles Austin: yes i like him over Dez
    4. I do not like welker or Lloyd. Dont draft either
    5. Dwayne Bowe
    6. Antonio Brown: he'll have a better season than mike wallace.
    7 D Moore: breakout year
    8 D H Bey: breakout year
    9 Reggie Wayne: Considering he goes in late round 7, great value with a better qb
    10. Titus Young
    11 In a ppr, michael crabtree: great value in round 10
    12. Brandon Lafell: round 11
    13. Doug Baldwin : round 13, breakout year
    You create a WR list, and you don't include Larry Fitzgerald?

I'm pretty sure Fitzgerald is in the Top 12 WRs in the game.

ttwarrior1

of course i like larry, but he's a 1st round pick or early 2nd.

This is pretty much guys you can get later

Larry is the 2nd wr taken in almost all leagues

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Thanks TT, really like the palmer pick. I hate Cutler but that might just be my green and gold showing. Whats Jordy Nelsons average draft spot?

ttwarrior1

jordy is late 3, early 4, just depends how much you like him. I like him

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Matt Ryan is overrated.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

ok good list TT

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    You create a WR list, and you don't include Larry Fitzgerald?

I'm pretty sure Fitzgerald is in the Top 12 WRs in the game.
    what about greg jennings?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

as usual no one gives a shit fatty

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

guy is a clown, I've beat him in every fantasy league that I've been in with him..

HOOKEMcnh
    HOOKEMcnh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1405

I think a great steal at RB this year is Benjarvus Green-Ellis. He moves to Cincy where he is the lead back and will get around 300 touches barring no injury. He was only getting 180-200 touches in NE. I expect BJGE to break 1,000 yards this year and get 8-10 TDs. He will be a top 10 RB this year. Thoughts?

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Number 11, underrated.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

David Wilson should be a productive running back.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Why the hard-on for Palmer? 30 plus touchdowns? I dont know. Hes only thrown for 30+ once in his career, when he was truly at his peak.

Ill consider having him as a backup for sure. I just dont trust the guy. I really think hes over the hill.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38397

palmer is always a good choice

ttwarrior1

1 . Draft him as a backup

2 There d Sucks, and they will be behind in alot of games

3. He is not throwing to ocho whoever and t owens

4. D H Bey and D Moore have great speed, hands and will both breakout. Im also not impressed
    with any D in the nfl west.

5. Threw for almost 2800 yards in 10 games

6. Has been working hard, best shape in years and last year he had no chance to really
    work with the offense.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Tubby is giving his advice free and to people that will be in Martin's league. Two things tubby said he would not be doing. What a shock.