The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    They showed on TV Hailey and Fezzy kiss once, but then that kind of fazed out. Hailey is super smart knowing she doesn't want a showmance b/c it puts a target on her back, so they flirt, but don't do anything crazy in front of everyone.

Once players make it to jury, they smash all over the jury house b/c camera's are barely on and no live feeds
    Yeah, I saw the episode where Hailey and Fezzy were under the covers.

I always assumed all they did was fukk nonstop at the jury house, but never actually heard such a thing. That's pretty awesome. I can't believe Kaitlyn is fukking with her boyfriend's picture right there on the nightstand. Poor guy must be getting teased nonstop.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Here's my current rankings as of now....14 players left

1. Tyler....tyler by far is playing the best and smartest game. He is winning comps and has good relationships with all sides of the house. Yes eventually someone could figure it out and double evictions could be scary for someone like Tyler is someone wants to take a shot, but as of now, he is clearly playing the best game. The only potential negative is if he is smart enough to play the mind competitions that will happen later in the show. He does seem pretty goofy and typical beach guy, but maybe he is smarter brain wise than we see.

2. Kaycee...Not in anyone's radar as far as being a targeted and in the level 6 alliance which as of now is extremely strong and will help carry her. She is a woman's football player, so she clearly has the ability to win some comps, but as of now, she is happy sitting behind the scenes and cruising along until she needs to start really playing.

3. Angela...she is under the radar as well, but we have already seen her ability to win comps week 1 and her social game and alliance will help her along and make it far. The question is if she make a power move in the 2nd half of the show to help carry her to the end.

4. Bailey....Bailey's only downfall was her showmance with Swaggy. He is out and she is fierce and determined. She is honestly very level headed and tries to play unemotional. Even when Swaggy was backdoored, she went right up to Kaitlyn to try and talk to her and make things right. She has a very powerful BB power App Advantage that she could strategically use to make a big move. Her social game is good and when push comes to shove, she will win some comps as well.

5. JC....JC's social game is probably the best of the group. He's gay/spanish/and a midget. Hitting every diversity level to make sure BB doesn't get sued for being bias or prejudice haha. But seriously, his name hasn't once been mentioned for being put on the block and he is a floater who gets along with everyone. My only worry is his potential to win comps. If he can, he could do some damage.

6. Rockstar...based on last nights episode she called out Scottie's moves to a tee. It was incredible to watch. Watching the show, we know everything that's going on. Being inside the house, she literally called out exactly what was happening. To me, that was amazing. My only worry is her ability to win comps, but I think her social game could keep her going.

7. Brett....Brett is a guy that could easily win the game or make final 4 or could easily go home this week. He is currently on the block not knowing what is happening with the veto. He is apart of level 6, which could help him this week. Clearly he is a strong guy so he should be able to win some comps. His ranking is in the middle based on him being on the block this week.

8. Winston...same as brett. Currently on the block, but now on the block 2 weeks in a row. Long term that could help him win the game saying he is surviving block week in and week out, but being the target b/t him on Brett, I'll keep him low on the rankings. But if he advances, he could move up for sure.

9. Samantha. Week 1 was rough for her being the robot as well, but since she turned back to normal, she hasn't played awful, but also hasn't WOW'd me. I think she talks too much and gives too much info away which long term won't help her. However, being the innocent country girl, she could advance a few weeks, but once her BB app power comes out, things could turn ugly for her. She really needs to use her power strategically and to better her game, but she is thinking of using it this week, which puts her in the line of fire with the bros.

10. Scottie......super fans have been doing well lately and now that Scottie is HOH he made a big move putting the bros on the block. However, Rockstar called his move PERFECTLY about what he did to Swaggy and his plans for the future, if she exposes that, he could be next on the block. If he makes it past next 2-3 weeks, he could go deep, but for now I think he could be next up on block after this week or I would rank him higher.

11. Fezzy. He hasn't WOW'd me at all. He literally was blind sided 3-4 already in only 2 weeks. He is a strong guy physically, but hasn't won any comps yet and clearly isn't in the groups that lets him know what's going on on a week to week basis. Also he got really emotional with Hailey which we will see what happens with that, but so far, not too impressed with him

12. Hailey..hasn't done much of anything yet. She should easily make it to Jury based on not being a target, but after that she doesn't really seem to be a player that will make a major move or can win comps.

13. Rachel....yea she is super sexy, but as of now she doesn't seem to bright and not good at comps. She placed 2nd at last comp which is promising, then she guessed 12,500 seconds on the tiebreaker and the correct answer was like 460 seconds. She may get by based on her alliance, but for sure not someone smart enough to win enough comps or to win long term. Again, she will make it to jury in my opinion, but ability to win, I'm placing her last

14. Kaitlyn...obviously an emotional roller coaster and loose cannonball. She is a life coach that can't keep her own game stable. The comp she won, was 95% luck and 5% skill, however she did make a power move backdooring Swaggy C, but long term I don't see anyway she survives long term to final 4-6 people. She is already getting on people nerves with all her crying and emotion, so people will get sick of her and just get her out.

Again, some of my rankings is based on what's happening now and a lot is based on potential future ability to ultimately win the game

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Here's my current rankings as of now....14 players left

1. Tyler....tyler by far is playing the best and smartest game. He is winning comps and has good relationships with all sides of the house. Yes eventually someone could figure it out and double evictions could be scary for someone like Tyler is someone wants to take a shot, but as of now, he is clearly playing the best game. The only potential negative is if he is smart enough to play the mind competitions that will happen later in the show. He does seem pretty goofy and typical beach guy, but maybe he is smarter brain wise than we see.

2. Kaycee...Not in anyone's radar as far as being a targeted and in the level 6 alliance which as of now is extremely strong and will help carry her. She is a woman's football player, so she clearly has the ability to win some comps, but as of now, she is happy sitting behind the scenes and cruising along until she needs to start really playing.

3. Angela...she is under the radar as well, but we have already seen her ability to win comps week 1 and her social game and alliance will help her along and make it far. The question is if she make a power move in the 2nd half of the show to help carry her to the end.

4. Bailey....Bailey's only downfall was her showmance with Swaggy. He is out and she is fierce and determined. She is honestly very level headed and tries to play unemotional. Even when Swaggy was backdoored, she went right up to Kaitlyn to try and talk to her and make things right. She has a very powerful BB power App Advantage that she could strategically use to make a big move. Her social game is good and when push comes to shove, she will win some comps as well.

5. JC....JC's social game is probably the best of the group. He's gay/spanish/and a midget. Hitting every diversity level to make sure BB doesn't get sued for being bias or prejudice haha. But seriously, his name hasn't once been mentioned for being put on the block and he is a floater who gets along with everyone. My only worry is his potential to win comps. If he can, he could do some damage.

6. Rockstar...based on last nights episode she called out Scottie's moves to a tee. It was incredible to watch. Watching the show, we know everything that's going on. Being inside the house, she literally called out exactly what was happening. To me, that was amazing. My only worry is her ability to win comps, but I think her social game could keep her going.

7. Brett....Brett is a guy that could easily win the game or make final 4 or could easily go home this week. He is currently on the block not knowing what is happening with the veto. He is apart of level 6, which could help him this week. Clearly he is a strong guy so he should be able to win some comps. His ranking is in the middle based on him being on the block this week.

8. Winston...same as brett. Currently on the block, but now on the block 2 weeks in a row. Long term that could help him win the game saying he is surviving block week in and week out, but being the target b/t him on Brett, I'll keep him low on the rankings. But if he advances, he could move up for sure.

9. Samantha. Week 1 was rough for her being the robot as well, but since she turned back to normal, she hasn't played awful, but also hasn't WOW'd me. I think she talks too much and gives too much info away which long term won't help her. However, being the innocent country girl, she could advance a few weeks, but once her BB app power comes out, things could turn ugly for her. She really needs to use her power strategically and to better her game, but she is thinking of using it this week, which puts her in the line of fire with the bros.

10. Scottie......super fans have been doing well lately and now that Scottie is HOH he made a big move putting the bros on the block. However, Rockstar called his move PERFECTLY about what he did to Swaggy and his plans for the future, if she exposes that, he could be next on the block. If he makes it past next 2-3 weeks, he could go deep, but for now I think he could be next up on block after this week or I would rank him higher.

11. Fezzy. He hasn't WOW'd me at all. He literally was blind sided 3-4 already in only 2 weeks. He is a strong guy physically, but hasn't won any comps yet and clearly isn't in the groups that lets him know what's going on on a week to week basis. Also he got really emotional with Hailey which we will see what happens with that, but so far, not too impressed with him

12. Hailey..hasn't done much of anything yet. She should easily make it to Jury based on not being a target, but after that she doesn't really seem to be a player that will make a major move or can win comps.

13. Rachel....yea she is super sexy, but as of now she doesn't seem to bright and not good at comps. She placed 2nd at last comp which is promising, then she guessed 12,500 seconds on the tiebreaker and the correct answer was like 460 seconds. She may get by based on her alliance, but for sure not someone smart enough to win enough comps or to win long term. Again, she will make it to jury in my opinion, but ability to win, I'm placing her last

14. Kaitlyn...obviously an emotional roller coaster and loose cannonball. She is a life coach that can't keep her own game stable. The comp she won, was 95% luck and 5% skill, however she did make a power move backdooring Swaggy C, but long term I don't see anyway she survives long term to final 4-6 people. She is already getting on people nerves with all her crying and emotion, so people will get sick of her and just get her out.

Again, some of my rankings is based on what's happening now and a lot is based on potential future ability to ultimately win the game
    good list

but winston and/or brett will be higher depending on who/or if both survive this week

veto should be happening soon i think

RudyRuetigger

really has nobody else notice that huge lump mole on haleighs head?

huge turnoff

RudyRuetigger

oh wow

just updated POV winner

thats the problem, you have to wait til wednesday to see it on tv, which is why i usually check in monday and frday for updates

The Giant

Sam, is your marriage okay? I can't believe you typed all that out. I'm still learning the people's names.

I agree that I think Tyler is the current leader though.

RudyRuetigger

did you guys see how dumb jc is

.02% of population is left handed...then said what..1 million live in usa?

CLOWN SHOW

fun fact, i am left handed

The Giant

World population: 600 billion.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Sam, is your marriage okay? I can't believe you typed all that out. I'm still learning the people's names.

I agree that I think Tyler is the current leader though.
    Hahahah. I was at work and passing time

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Sammy those cars aren't going to finance themselves

SamsNCharge99

swaggy is all over twitter saying how racist the show is and the other houseguests, b/c a black person hasn't won the show and they voted out the black man right away.

RudyRuetigger

it is embarrassing big brother does not cast a normal american male

the guys they have are either gay, more full of themselves than the women, 1 or 2 old guys, and 1 or 2 minorities that have big personalities

theres never just a regular 27 year old guy

RudyRuetigger

swaggy needs an ass kickin and a regular job

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Does big brother house have a pool?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    it is embarrassing big brother does not cast a normal american male

the guys they have are either gay, more full of themselves than the women, 1 or 2 old guys, and 1 or 2 minorities that have big personalities

theres never just a regular 27 year old guy
    I honestly want to audition, but like you say I'm literally a normal guy. I'm not 6'4 250 of all muscle. I'm normal. I have a job, own a house, married, with kids. No one wants that.

They want a married guy that they think will cheat with someone in the house for drama and ratings.

Also, you don't get paid enough to enter the show unless you win. You get paid like $750/week to be on the show, not enough unless I went on a gambling run and had 3-4 months bills paid ahead.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Does big brother house have a pool?
    Yes in the back yard, they have hot tub, pool, gym (or at least machines). There is no technology in the house, no TV, no computer, no phones. So they have to provide them some form of entertainment

Again, what we see is only hour clips, they film 24/7, they have to be so bored 95% of the time

tony_come

Yes in the back yard, they have hot tub, pool, gym (or at least machines). There is no technology in the house, no TV, no computer, no phones. So they have to provide them some form of entertainment

Again, what we see is only hour clips, they film 24/7, they have to be so bored 95% of the time
    Thanks SNC

tony_come

If anybody dip their feet w/ slippers in the pool, they will have smelly feet. That person will get vote out of the house for having smelly feet

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

swaggy is all over twitter saying how racist the show is and the other houseguests, b/c a black person hasn't won the show and they voted out the black man right away.
    They normally only have one black guy a season so is he surprised they never win.

RudyRuetigger

dumb move by scottie

kaitlyn is too much of a loose cannon to tell her stuff

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

dumb move by scottie

kaitlyn is too much of a loose cannon to tell her stuff
    He should have kept his mouth shut,the good players always keep their options open.

SamsNCharge99

i think Winston gets voted out, but then Sam uses her power app to save him. She's not a target and doesn't have a huge alliance, so might as well save the bros who will instantly be in an alliance with them to help protect her.

If she doesn't use it, then next week its 100% chance gets used and what if she wins HOH, then whoever she nominates would immediately get to use that power after eviction

RudyRuetigger

i left my tv on after last nghts episode

i come back to see this TKO show is on

a dumb version of american gladiators

who was competing

TYLER

what a clown show cbs is

get random people for each thing

im sick of people going from big brother to survivor to amazing race and now to this tko bs

SamsNCharge99

Unreal episode. OMG!!!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

This is crazy!

The Giant

I didn't think it was that great.

They made it sound like there was going to be some big racism going on. There wasn't.

I'm rooting for JC. I love that little midget queer.

SamsNCharge99

Sam is playing so bad its crazy. Winning HOH was stupid for her considering whoever she evicts has a chance to come back. Then she set rules for her as HOH and then she attacked the girls in her speech. She is now a huge target moving forwardhuge

drpugilist
    Update your status
    drpugilist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

this is my first season watching this show and I love it! so this sam has the power that must be used this week right? that is the way that I understood her a couple of weeks ago. so whoever is kicked off automatically comes back? she could have picked someone to come back the previous three weeks but didnt?

at some point she is going to tell both of the girls, haleigh and kaitlyn, that she knew they would be coming back so that is why she put them up? maybe? hell I dont know?

SamsNCharge99

whoever is evicted has to win a single player competition to re-enter the house. But she attacked both girls during her speech, so if either come back Sam will have a huge target on her back.

She wanted to use her power to save Winston, but Winston was bitter as he was evicted and threw his friendship bracelet at her so she didn't use the power.

Sam went from sweet and innocent to ruthless and savage

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Sam is playing so bad its crazy. Winning HOH was stupid for her considering whoever she evicts has a chance to come back. Then she set rules for her as HOH and then she attacked the girls in her speech. She is now a huge target moving forwardhuge
    Maybe one of the worst players to play.

She killed herself this week with all her egotistic
    rants and raves and moves.

With the exception of the gay guy
    a few years back who won the veto
    but did not take himself off the block
    this Sam may be as bad as he was

Never saw anyone play their HOH week
    so poorly especially knowing her app
    is in play for sure.

RudyRuetigger

I've never watched a worse episode

This has turned into a checkers game and the fukkin surfer lifeguard is the only one playing chess???????????

WHAT???

where do they find these clowns

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

love this show have senn every season

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

yeah marcelleus is the guy who didnt take him off in year 2.

crazy stuff going on also behind the scenes so kaitlyn hooked up with fasel first weeks before the feeds started thats her big secret bayleigh let the cat out the bag. Kaitlyn also gave tyler a hj. Shes the biggest thot they've had on the show that sucks when she gets home to see her "bf" its gonna really be her ex lol

SamsNCharge99

I've never watched a worse episode

This has turned into a checkers game and the fukkin surfer lifeguard is the only one playing chess???????????

WHAT???

where do they find these clowns
    crazy how good tyler is playing right now

First 1234567 ... Last