Originally posted on 11/14/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
Sorry to add something to the mix…but I was just glancing over 2 picks that come to mind as locks. Is it just me or are Miami -3 and Oklahoma St. -3 100% locks? Miami just of back-to-back embarrassing losses to FSU and a weak Virginia tech. Duke eked out a win over Virginia tech a couple weeks ago but if you actually watched that game…they really weren’t able to do much in the red zone. I don’t know how many times they got an interception and just had to go 20 yards but couldn’t do it. I have long said Miami is overrated but don’t forget they did beat a decent wake forest and Georgia tech. I think this might be an overreaction to their back-to-back losses.
Miami is not the same team from earlier in the season. They had to put together late 4 qtr comeback drives to be beat a then 1-5 UNC and a 4-4 Wake team. They lost to a VaTech team that got beat by Duke/BC back to back, and well FSU is FSU.

I don't think this game is as much as a lock as you think. At home I would say yes, but in Durham with a suspect secondary and no Duke Johnson. I think they win, but by no means is it a lock.