LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Jimmydafreak Did You Change Your Account Profile

??

LINE-crush-ER

If Not I Appreciate You Coming On Over Here . You Give Great Advice , I Could Of Swore Yor Were A , Bigdog Here Last Year . Now Lt Porfits , Is A Betting Service I Know That ,and I Dont Know Who Or This Is A Post From A Bet Purchaser Or Not But He Has Great Pick Also , I Personally Love Brian Mac , Awesome Web Site , He Has A Free Hotline That , Is Wahat I Would Call Black Market Its Gives All The Picks From Top Pickers That Have Been Shared Or Purchased . Now There Is A Movie Sure You Have Heard Of It Two For The Money . They Say It Was Inspired From A Handicappper (underdog) He Actually Posted Him For A Couple Of Years Now I Hear His Pics Are 50,000 Plus , Can You Imagine That

LINE-crush-ER

This Hotline Number Only Post 15 Minutes Before Kickoff , Thats Why I Give A Lot Of Picks I Like , If They Arent From My Top Pickers They Are Scratched , So I Can Only Tell You What I Like Most Of The Time
    For Instance I Liked Uab , Virginia , Virginia Tech Alabama , Well I Went
    1 And 0 and 2-0 monday with ucla and lt porfits the under rutgers but again these arent my picks , my picks went 1 and 3
    So They Are A Great Reference For Myself And Ill Let You Know When I Know
    Last edited by LINE-crush-ER; 09-03-08 at 12:04 AM.

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I appreciate the kind sentiments Line-crush-er.

No I've always been Jimmydafreak. In the past I've only posted at Wagerline. I didn't post last year because I was placed in the penalty box for some unknown reason all season. This year I'm posting on Wagerline/Covers and here.

My SBR profile is brand new.

BOL to you this year!!!

FREAK OUT!!!