WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

College Football at SBR VERSES other forums

SBR has the best college football forum on the net. Check out the other forums and you will see this site is head and shoulders above all the rest. I know for a fact that some assistant football coaches read the College Football Notebook and other activity here.

Thanks to guy's like BigDaddy, UTMoody, the Bama guys and the ole Wreck. Come on guys, if you like college football...JUMP your ass in.

No other site offers the information on CFB that you get here.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

The thing that pulled me into SBR initially was the Think Tank, but then when I starting back into building the NCAA FB data base a few years, I realized that WH and friends have some of the best info around anywhere on the net. Congrats to you WH as I think you are the wind in the sails of this forum.

sibaca
    sibaca's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya i agree that this forum contains great data

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Ii totally agree here. Thanks for the nice words Workhorse. For those who actually prepare for the upcoming season, and base their wagers on the strengths and weaknesses of the teams, and not some fancy wagering system, SBR is easily the best on the internet. The information that you get on this site is often days ahead of what you will find on other sites. Most information will not even be found on the other sites.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

No other site offers the information on CFB that you get here.

egreenaway
    egreenaway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

With out a doubt best forum for solid info

WorkHorse

Thanks Sibaca and Egreenaway.

The reason this college football site is better than all others is simple:

BigdaddyQH, UTMoody, Wrecktangle, Cantcallit, Holdemhook, Valaub04, bornselling, iwantcougars, jwbama, RPP, jnickell100, bypp, skersll, scarp, laxbrah420, asiangamble, HoulihansTx, wookieehumper, fishmonger, crazygambler, Jasonal98, fishmonger, MoneyLineDog, Mendozaline, Vince Lombardi, burce-outside, itriedsohard, zoso11871, ZBOIZ, saratoga1927, TPowel, BettingWizard, The Dig, jahred6999, biggamers3, LVBound, FindTheLock, sparkyasu, aman86 and OTHERS........................

WorkHorse

This list is growing and all college football lovers appreciate you guys joining in..........

Special thanks to Rod_M, he has cut me some slack when I was out of line. I appreciate the guy and along with Bigdaddy, Wreck, Holdem, UT, Bama guys and others, hope to help him make SBR the TOP-GUN in college football forums.

I don't know Rod_M but he sure as hell understands business and teamwork. We all thank you Bud.

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

Guys like all of you in this forum are what make this site what it is on the net, keep up the good work. And I am glad every time any of you guys feel my work is making your experience on the site better, that is mainly my job here.

WorkHorse

Thanks for your interest Rod. Our gang knows who the Mods are here and SBR is loaded with some good ones. Our question is...who are you and what is your station here at SBR?

You took me and my gang off of a probation that I DESERVED and we owe you for that. I and my crowd never forget good Mods or loyal Posters...never.

We just don't know who you are and where you fit in here at this great SBR site. Any help would be appreciated sir.