free gift. heisman curse

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

i agree........ i think the ducks win

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Line moving down.......many agreeing with you.

PINNY and BOOKMAKER just dropped to -2 a few hours ago.

WestyBONE
    WestyBONE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

They have the better D, that's for sure. Should be a hell of game.. Good luck

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

In the 1st half Auburn was down to Ark, Alabama and S, Carolina by a 50-0 count and won all three games. They actually trailed Ark at the start of the 4th. Auburn is a 6-6 team from last year playing great great ball. The manhadeling of South Carolina in the 2nd half proves that. Oregon has no weaknesses really. They were way down to a decent Stanford team and a mediocre Tenn team and by the middle of the 4th they were playing 3rd stringers.

I like the game to be close but I think the wrong team is favored given the talent and performance over the last say year to year and a half. I think the fair line would have Oregon favored by 3 or even 4. Just don't see Auburn being able to run away and putting this game away. More likely is Auburn is fighting for their life in the last 2 minutes, They may pull it out but the Oregon plus a very generous 3 is the money play.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

For those liking the Ducks should have jumped in the water at +3....I would just take Oregon on the ML now.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    In the 1st half Auburn was down to Ark, Alabama and S, Carolina by a 50-0 count and won all three games. They actually trailed Ark at the start of the 4th. Auburn is a 6-6 team from last year playing great great ball. The manhadeling of South Carolina in the 2nd half proves that. Oregon has no weaknesses really. They were way down to a decent Stanford team and a mediocre Tenn team and by the middle of the 4th they were playing 3rd stringers.

I like the game to be close but I think the wrong team is favored given the talent and performance over the last say year to year and a half. I think the fair line would have Oregon favored by 3 or even 4. Just don't see Auburn being able to run away and putting this game away. More likely is Auburn is fighting for their life in the last 2 minutes, They may pull it out but the Oregon plus a very generous 3 is the money play.

Totally agree... Oregon, will finish the job that Alabama did not from the 1H on. I am the biggest of SEC homer's on this board here and I can't honestly get Auburn within 10 pts of Auburn. My prediction is Oregon 41 Auburn31. Alabama should have kicked auburn's ass, but coach Saban wanted to "coach or manage" a win and they got way to conservative. besides the turnover's and missed opp and leaving pts off the board in the 1H.

I don't pretend to know football or X's and O's but I do know athletes and roster depth and Oregon trumps Auburn to hell and back..

Don't think the Ducks have not noticed all the Cam Newton attention lately. ESPN is setting him and Auburn up for there fall come Moday..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Oregon snuck by Cal--- Oregon had a little trouble with Ariz---Ill take the best player in college football leading the #1 team in the nation thanks---I mean cal is DOG$&*T--so much time to prepare, their 1/2 gimich offense with be figured out

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Very good..public will get their ass butter

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Both teams are champions, both teams have A+ star players, both teams are undefeated, both teams have had close calls against mediocre opponents, both teams can come from behind. I think this one has instant classic written all over it. Can't wait to watch the game.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you seen Cam Newton play?

mymarley
    Update your status
    mymarley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

Cam goes out a winner.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game has similarities to the texas/usc championship game. You can't practice/simulate Newton. He is the x factor in this game. If the game is close (albeit no crazy turnovers) he makes the difference. I think auburn money will show up late.

tcmoody99
    tcmoody99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go ducks!!!

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duck will lose.

CLIFF843
    CLIFF843's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Ducks +2100 week 3. Probably gonna do a little bit of hedging.

These defenses will have had over a month to study film on each other. Under 74 is a good bet.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

who need the ML? I got the ducks 2.5 @+100 weeks ago.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

cliff, good bet hedge the shit out of it

greenshark11
    greenshark11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree.. i dont know why all these people like auburn to win

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Oregon's D has no answer for Cam. Auburn clearly has the better D. Oregon faded down the stretch. Close game against WSU and almost lost to Cal. Auburn will control the clock and wear down Oregon's small D line.
    Auburn wins this game by 10 with ease! Should be close in first half, but Auburn pulls away in the 4th.
    Oregon is getting way too much respect to where it's at the point where they overrated.

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Quote Originally Posted by greenshark11 View Post
    i agree.. i dont know why all these people like auburn to win
    Partly because the SEC has won the last 4 nat'l championships in very convincing fashion. Frankly, I don't know why anybody liked Texas last year, Oklahoma the year before, or Ohio St. the two years before that. Oregon got a taste of the SEC at Tennessee this year, and had themselves a good football game until the second half when they went on a 45-0 run or something like that. However, some of those points were off a Matt Simms (benched for a freshman a few games later) pick 6 and a punt return when, at that point, the entire Tennessee team had quit. Derek Dooley said he's never had a team quit on him until that game. Don't let the score deceive you. An inexperienced Tenn team with a major lack of depth really hung with Oregon for much longer than they should have. The point here is Oregon isn't invincible. Auburn, on the other hand, is like the Madden All '93 Team on SNES. They had a more difficult schedule than Oregon, and they have the upper hand in this one. Auburn's defense should get some time to rest after their gauntlet of SEC play against Georgia, Bama, and South Carolina.

This should be a close one. (redundant statement I guess, with the line being 3 and all..)

El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Ducks all the way. The only reason the public is on Auburn is because that's the team everyone's been watching all season due to the SCam Newton reports; no one has been paying nearly enough attention to the Ducks who everyone claims is in a 'weak conference' (...a weak conference consistently rated the #2 or 3 strongest by ESPN).

Oregon ML is the play of the year (although I wish the odds would get a little bit better/MORE people would play on Auburn). Take it to the bank!

jking0606
    Im banned??
    jking0606's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Give Me a Break you are telling me oregon has a better defense then auburn... look at the teams orgeon plays if they switched schedules auburn would not lose a game by 20 an be unbeaten..now put oregon in the sec an u r gonna tell me they would go undefeated not a chance... oregon is called a fast team with a fast RB.. congrats cause everyone in the sec is fast how do u think the nickname came about "Speed Eliminates Competition".. oregon offensive line has not seen a faster bigger an athletic D line this yr like auburns not even close.. oh doesnt anyone remember we have done this for the last 5 yrs.. building up a team that has a medocre schedule vs an sec team.. the games are blowouts.. check the last 4yrs national championship games.. sec is unbeaten in last 4 yrs!!!!!.. but keep doing it donks!!!!

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by el_pateaux View Post
    ducks all the way. The only reason the public is on auburn is because that's the team everyone's been watching all season due to the scam newton reports; no one has been paying nearly enough attention to the ducks who everyone claims is in a 'weak conference' (...a weak conference consistently rated the #2 or 3 strongest by espn).

Oregon ml is the play of the year (although i wish the odds would get a little bit better/more people would play on auburn). Take it to the bank!
    really dude oregon is in a top notch conference are u kidding me...
    U moran if there conference is so good how have they only played 1 team in the top 20 all year... Bro dont put ur garbage sayings up that dont make any since!!! Go lose ur own money u dont need to talk people in with u... Ur gonna be a loser stats dont lie sec dominates football check the last 4 yrs

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

i really want the ducks to win but EVERYTHING has to go right for them to win. Little more margin of error for Auburn because of Cam.

arkie boy
    arkie boy's Avatar Become A Pro!

no joke how did you figure that out.You might be a professionl handy capper one of these days

El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    U moran if there conference is so good how have they only played 1 team in the top 20 all year... Bro dont put ur garbage sayings up that dont make any since!!! Go lose ur own money u dont need to talk people in with u... Ur gonna be a loser stats dont lie sec dominates football check the last 4 yrs
    SEC is overrated. Period. Florida's two and 'Bama's one last year were all great seasons by great teams deserving the national championship, but LSU's 2 loss championship was a toss up - they deserved to be there as much as 4 other teams and got lucky in the win. BUT the point is - these victories were in the past. That'd be like me saying USC won it two years in a row and therefore they're the best team and the Pac 10 is the best conference EVER! Nope, doesnt work like that.

And for the Pac-10 being weak? Please. SC was #18, Oregon State was #24, 'Zona was #9, Stanford's at #4 but just dominated the ACC champ #13 VT, and Oregon was #1 for a while before Auburn squeaked out some close wins (still duno how they beat 'Bama)

Also, it's spelled "Moron" you moron

PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

ducks small o line has no answer for nick fairley

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    If you're basing this years championship on "the past 4 years" then you just aren't making much "since." I understand if you want to follow a trend or two, but come on.. the SEC is getting beat up pretty good this bowl season. Also, learn to spell.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

i think oregon has a shot here auburns defense is their weak link

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I agree. Oregon ML and Oregon +3 have been my plays. And the over! Final 95-89, Ducks.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

So much good analysis here --- so many make it seem easy --- why aren't we all winners?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm just ready for the game to get here already....tired of waiting, my A.D.D. is kicking my ass!

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by el_pateaux View Post
    sec is overrated. Period. Florida's two and 'bama's one last year were all great seasons by great teams deserving the national championship, but lsu's 2 loss championship was a toss up - they deserved to be there as much as 4 other teams and got lucky in the win. But the point is - these victories were in the past. That'd be like me saying usc won it two years in a row and therefore they're the best team and the pac 10 is the best conference ever! Nope, doesnt work like that.

And for the pac-10 being weak? Please. Sc was #18, oregon state was #24, 'zona was #9, stanford's at #4 but just dominated the acc champ #13 vt, and oregon was #1 for a while before auburn squeaked out some close wins (still duno how they beat 'bama)

also, it's spelled "moron" you moron
    cant believe u are telling everyone the pac 10 is a better conference then the sec what a joke.. An saying the sec winning the last 4 yrs national championships is in the past an doesnt count for this game ..makes no sense because its facts an 4x in a row is pretty much letting u know they dominate in the game vs lesser conference teams.. An u act like they were squeaker wins....most were over by halftime.... Say what u want but bottom line is if u bet against the sec in its last 4 national championship games u went 0-4 period end of story!!!!

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    if you're basing this years championship on "the past 4 years" then you just aren't making much "since." i understand if you want to follow a trend or two, but come on.. The sec is getting beat up pretty good this bowl season. Also, learn to spell.
    really ur grilling me about spelling... R u serious... U should be more worried about the money u threw out the window by betting oregon u retard...all yall watch oregon pound terrible to average defenses an think there the greatest.... Lmao wait til u see the amount of pressure a normal 3 or 4 man rush will put on there qb.. An he is to stupid to keep quiet he has to go blasting to espn that nick is a dirty player..why would u motivate probably the best dt in college.. He might have 5 sacks!!!

12 Last