Kasdanh
    Kasdanh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Godaddy.com Bowl

Ok, so I am going with Middle Tennessee -2 and UNDER 49 on this one.

Although Middle Tennessee stumbled its way into this bowl game and has not looked very good all year, Miami is going through some struggles right now. First, their quarterback is out for this game which really hurts an already terrible offense. Secondly, They are basically without a head coach as he left to go to university of Pittsburgh and was then fired on New Years Day. Lots of distractions and struggles for Miami to overcome.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Backup qb played better this year

Kasdanh

Jonah,

That is very true. The backup has played better this year but he is a freshman and will struggle on the big stage of a bowl game. Just my opinion.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Everyone said the same thing when they played Northern Illinois in the MAC Championship. At +17.5 underdogs, and they won.

I'll be the smart one and cash with Miami who is the better team.

Kasdanh

Jonah,

That is very true. The backup has played better this year but he is a freshman and will struggle on the big stage of a bowl game. Just my opinion.

coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

Quote Originally Posted by Kasdanh View Post
    Ok, so I am going with Middle Tennessee -2 and UNDER 49 on this one.

Although Middle Tennessee stumbled its way into this bowl game and has not looked very good all year, Miami is going through some struggles right now. First, their quarterback is out for this game which really hurts an already terrible offense. Secondly, They are basically without a head coach as he left to go to university of Pittsburgh and was then fired on New Years Day. Lots of distractions and struggles for Miami to overcome.
    In your opinion which team competes in the tougher conference...? the MAC conf. or the Sunbelt conference...?

El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    In your opinion which team competes in the tougher conference...? the MAC conf. or the Sunbelt conference...?
    MAC all the way. Sunbelt is pretty terrible, granted they've won 2 bowl games so far. I see a lot more value in the fact that the MAC champ beat a very respectable Fresno St. team.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Stats I've found for 2010 season. MiamiO is 2-11 on the Over/Under and MTSU is 2-8-1 on the Over/Under. So out of 24 games between both teams this season the total went over only 4 times with one push. I'm going with the Under.

Kasdanh

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    In my opinion the MAC Conference is a much tougher conference and I understand where this is going, but I just feel the distractions will weigh heavily on the Miami team. I also feel as if they might come into this game a little overconfident after beating a legit NIU team for the MAC Championship.

Kasdanh

I'm going small on Middle Tenn. and large on the under. Might even make for a nice little teaser.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Going middle tenn... Since the 'public money' is on Miami(Ohio), does this mean I'm finally a SHARPIE?!?!

xetso
    xetso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Took over 49.

I like Miami Ohio but I don't like the line movement. Anyone know why they opened as favorites and are now dogs?