DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Interception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

what happened i wasnt watching

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Unreal finish to a great game.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    what happened i wasnt watching
    Interception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

great finish!!

DiggityDaggityDo

I only watched the last 32 minutes of the game. lol

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was a good game.....thank goodness for that INT at the end

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

nice finish. i was really worried for ohio st

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

like the announcer said, if arkansas just picks up the ball on the block they walk in for the win.

In fact the players usually try to pick the ball up in totally stupid situations but there wasn't a Buckeye around him. That is a one in a hundred lucky break for OSU.

Pryor is gone next year, when they asked him if he was coming back he refused to answer. I'm not sure he will play QB though he can't pass.

Mallet is the best QB in the nation. Better than Luck thats for sure.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

here's a lesson to all you gamblers. anyone that ever said in the history of gambling.. what a great game after it's over.. you can bet your mortgage they won that game. Never in the history of gambling has anyone ever lost big on a game and then said, well at least it was a great game.. lol

i've seen people say great game after the game is over.. and 100% of them won their game. so anyone that ever says on this forum it was a great game, you know they won..

I had ARK on the ML and i hated this game.i should've won. IF ark won, i'd be here now saying, boys, what a game. best game ever.. and the people that had OHIO ST would not be in this thread saying how great a game it was.

WileOut

Nicky if not a professional gambler you should have been a professional philosopher.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Ohio St with an almost epic collapse.

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mallet better than LUCK??? You gotta be outta your mind.

Luck is so much more accurate and is more poised, better athelete. Shall I go on?

WileOut

mallet is taller, has the strongest arm in the nation, every bit as accurate as Luck, and can read defenses just as good as luck.

Now you add those up and come up with who's the best. mallet because he is equal in every category except much stronger arm.

If arkansas receivers didn't drop 10 passes, the razorbacks would have passed for 500 yards.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Great Game, and i did in fact have Arkansas. I never bet more than I can afford to lose. Nothings a given. It was a hell of a game, would have been better if Arkansas could catch the damn ball, but that's the breaks.
    Points Awarded:

Imterrible gave rainmaker82 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    here's a lesson to all you gamblers. anyone that ever said in the history of gambling.. what a great game after it's over.. you can bet your mortgage they won that game. Never in the history of gambling has anyone ever lost big on a game and then said, well at least it was a great game.. lol

i've seen people say great game after the game is over.. and 100% of them won their game. so anyone that ever says on this forum it was a great game, you know they won..

I had ARK on the ML and i hated this game.i should've won. IF ark won, i'd be here now saying, boys, what a game. best game ever.. and the people that had OHIO ST would not be in this thread saying how great a game it was.
    agree 100% I had Ark ML and it was a shitty ******* game

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

had no one, but it provided for great entertainment as a fan.

DiggityDaggityDo

What a great game!!!!!!!!

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nli07 View Post
    Mallet better than LUCK??? You gotta be outta your mind.

Luck is so much more accurate and is more poised, better athelete. Shall I go on?
    Luck, Gabbert, Locker will be good, maybe outstanding NFL QB's.
    Mallett will be a mild failure, start a few times, become a backup, that's it... bad feet, if he does not go straight back and throw in rythem, he is not accrate.
    The other three can move in the pocket, drift, and throw accurately. The call that "blue feet".
    Newton and Prytor (if he does not move to another position) will struggle, trying to be NFL pocket passers, will run too often and get their bones broken. Might smarten up and become pocket passers in 6 yrs.

DiggityDaggityDo

I don't read anything thats longer than 2 sentences. great game though.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

thankful for avoiding a sick beat...

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Yay Ohio state welll yay pryor... heyward.... #12, #98, and tressel lol

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Mallett will be a mild failure, start a few times, become a backup, that's it... bad feet, if he does not go straight back and throw in rythem, he is not accrate.
    You are talking about what he did in this game. I watched 5 or 6 of his games this year and he is an EXTREMELY good mover in the pocket for his size, and usually very good at setting his feet after moving but can also throw accurately on the move. Even the announcers said this before the game. IN THIS GAME maybe he missed a few when he was pressured. But that is not the norm for Mallet.

How many passes were dropped when he had to step forward also?

Main stat in my mind when in doubt is yards per attempt. Mallet is ahead of Luck in this category. It combines everything. Accuracy, arm strength, and reading defenses.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i got buried on ark +3.5

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i won and STILL hated the game. i was happy after the first half because I wanted OSU to shut down all the "any SEC team can beat every Big Ten team no matter who". Then they try to give it away the second half and here come the SEC people no matter what the outcome

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

on a side note, how can everyone be so anti-Mallet ? he throws one bad ball under pressure and everyone hates him. he was on target for most of the night, receivers didn't help him

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

nil007 and sebone have the most tilting pictures ive ever seen on a side note makes me wanna go jump off a cliff when you 2 speak

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    i won and STILL hated the game. i was happy after the first half because I wanted OSU to shut down all the "any SEC team can beat every Big Ten team no matter who". Then they try to give it away the second half and here come the SEC people no matter what the outcome
    Big 10 is a joke kid. Arkansas played the worst half of football, of their season in the 1st half and still should have won.