pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Ohio State Buckeyes and Arkansas Razorbacks

Ohio State really wants this game to finally get a win against the SEC after getting dominated by both LSU and Florida in previous bowls. The Buckeyes have a significant advantage with running the ball in this game, as the Razorbacks have given up over 150 yards per game this season. Teams that struggled to stop the run really had problems in bowls this year, and I expect that to continue in this game. Jim Tressel had his team well prepared in last year's Rose Bowl against an explosive Oregon team, and I expect him to have his team prepared even better in this game. I also expect Ryan Mallett to struggle against the blitzes and defensive schemes that Ohio State will throw at him. Also, a closer look at Arkansas schedule this year shows that the bulk of their wins came against weaker teams. The Razorbacks lost to both Auburn and Alabama and struggled to beat Mississippi State on the road, in a game that they probably should have lost. Also, their win against South Carolina isn't as impressive given how the Gamecocks played against Auburn and Florida State in their last two games, especially since Arkansas' passing game matches up very well against South Carolina's weaker secondary. Ohio State will have a big chip on their shoulder in this game as well because everyone is talking about how bad the Big 10 has done in bowls. However, this is really the only game where the Big 10 has a favorable situation, other than the Illinois/Baylor game. Ohio State is also the best team in the Big 10 by a decent margin due to their significant talent advantage. I expect the Buckeyes to get a big statement win.

Plus1
    Plus1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1385

Best team in the Big Ten?? Didn't they lose to Wisconsin by 13....and they didn't even play Michigan State.

The Mississippi St win for Hogs doesn't look too bad considering the thumping they gave Michigan. How many OSU wins rival Arkansas' wins against S. Carolina, Miss St, LSU, and A&M?

FeelinJuiced
    FeelinJuiced's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big props to Arkansas but I don't know if I see them handling OSU. I could see Pryor throwing for 200 yards and running for another 150. BOL to everyone.