dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

who here is actually up money lifetime sports betting?

i know about 10 close people who have bet sports for years...and none of them are actually up money lifetime.......

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'm close to breaking even

Got buried when I started but doing better since.

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lost some when I started, but since I've actually been 'capping', have far surpassed what I've lost. Just had this convo at work the other day. Three of my buddies were bitching how they hit every now and then but are way down overall. I had to throw in "I'm actually up" just to rub it in a little

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Well up. Took a few years of futility and making lots of mistakes, but now that I know what I'm doing, sportsbetting will suppliment my income for a long time. I do my own capping on football and NBA second halves, and tail people way better than I for other sports. Discipline and money management are what 99% of people lack. Get that, and you're halfway there. Make sense?

JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the game is just like any other. 5% win.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

The majority of people who say so are most likely lying, I know I've lost quite a bit over the years. I try not to think about it hah

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am up because I play what I know and play conservative... I am likely 54% lifetime so not some big pile of cash but not losing either. Stick with college FB and BB and that is it.

Blacke
    Just Livin' the Dream!
    Blacke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1276

I was up until this year...now I am close to even

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

No one who takes the time to post on here is up over their lifetime. Supplementing your income with betting on sports is laughable. Anyone sharp enough to come out ahead isn't spending their free time posting on a gambling forum. There's like .02% of gamblers who pick games at a success rate of 52-53%...do you really think those are all the guys who posted before me??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

this year is the first time we are up
    #1 we stopped betting parlays
    #2 we began to drop big games such as Iowa /Michigan State - Oregon Usc
    and to remind me of this
    we capped the game for 4 hours last night taking Florida State too big of a game for NC state
    rule of thumb in big games take the points and youll win more than half the times

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I started betting online back in 2000 and I can honestly say I have been winning enough to supplement my income....Would reallly make more if i can convince myself that i am NOT that good with baseball