jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAA week 8 picks (11-4) last week posted picks

I am excited after coming off a huge week 7 in college football. I started the week 5-0 and was killing it after the 12:00 saturday games. Unfortunately took a bit of a hit in the aternoon and evening games but I am really looking forward to getting the week started off right tonight with the UCLA vs Oregon game. I will be posting my Saturday picks Friday at about 7:30. I have been looking all week at some of the games on Saturday and I am leaning very hard on a couple that I feel should be easy cashes.

Oregon -24.5- I dont think the fact that Alabama and Ohio State losing back to back weeks could have been any better timimg for oregon than this week. They will be playing on national TV against a very poor UCLA team. I was not a big believer in Oregon till after the Stanford game and now I believe they might be the real deal. There lowest scoring output of the year has been 42 points and I dont see anything on the UCLA side that makes me think that they will be able to stop the number 1 total offense in the nation down tonight. The Washington state game last week does not scare me at all, if you remember they played a very bad 1st half. UCLA ranks number 99 in total offense and I believe that they're QB is out which will make this even worse for UCLA. I don't see a "backdoor" cover here this game should be well in hand by the end of the 1st half. Oregon 56 UCLA 10.

Other games I am really liking;
    Louisville -1 vs connecticut
    Michigan State -5.5 vs Northwestern
    Pittsburgh -12.5 vs Rutgers
    Hawaii +3 vs Utah State

I will have all my picks and explanations up throughout the next two days and all picks by Friday at 7:30.

I posted NCAA week 7 picks if you need to check my picks.
    GL to all this week and I hope we all can make some money.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

I'm really liking MSU over Northwestern. GL this weekend.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

louiville game is only one i would bet on. gl

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii is not +3, they're -3. Sure that was a typo

jadenandashton

Louisville -1 vs Connecticut

I was shocked to see the spread when it opened and I am loving it still even after the movement making Louisville the favorite. The Connecticut QB is out for the rest of the season and even if he would have been in the game it would not have swayed me in this one. Connecticut has not beat anyone this year and have lost to some pretty mediocre teams. there three wins have come against texas southern, Buffalo, and Vanderbilt. They are 0-3 on the road this year with there last lost coming against Rutgers who was starting a freshman Quarterback and they were 5.5 point favorites and ended up losing the game outright. On the other sie of the ball Louisville is 3-3 with there three loses coming to Kentucky, Oregon State and cincinnati. All three quality loses to good teams. louisville played very well on national TV to Cincy last week and despite some very poor coaching moves in my mind they might have won the game. Louisville carries the number 19 total offense in this game and should be able to put numbers on the board against this connecticut defense. look for Louisville to come out on a mission and go up big to start the game. A first half bet would be a very good one in this game and they should be able to hold on against a new QB for Connecticut and win by about 10-14 points. Good luck whichever way you go.
    Louisville 27 Connecticut 13

jadenandashton

Hawaii -3 vs Utah State
    I have to admit I was on the wrong side of both of these picks last weekend. Needless to say I learned alot about both of these teams. Utah State absolutely looked horrible against Louisiana Tech on the road. I think like alot of people I took that BYU game a little too far and thought they were alot better than what they really are. Their scoring offense ranks 90th in the country and there total defense is not much better at 84th. They did play Oklahoma pretty good which tells me they might play to there opponents level and also tells me that they have poor coaching. On the other side of the ball you have a Hawaii team that absolutely stunned me by beating Nevada late Saturday night. They went up too start the game and really never looked back. Hawaii ranks number 1 in the country in total passing offense at over 402 yards per game and 11th overall. I dont see them as a bad road team this year with big wins over Fresno State and Army. I see them going up big early and staying there. If Utah States two wins have come against two teams thathave a combined 3-11 record. This does not vow well against a team that has all the offensive weapons that hawaii has this year. This is also a game that might put Hawaii in the top 25 which I think that they are looking at and might try to get some style points here and really put it on Utah State.
    Hawaii 42 Utah State 17.

PhilliesPhan
    Cam Newton Overs
    PhilliesPhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

like LVILLE .. didnt even focuse in on that til u said it .. GL

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Well said about the Oregon game - exactly right.

jadenandashton

Michigan State -5.5 vs Northwestern
    I am really shocked by this line and really dont understand some of the things that I have been reading from some people about this game. I understand the whole let down thing after a win but I just dont see this being very close. I have even seen people on here saying that they think that Northwestern can actually win the game which I think is laughable. This is the same NW team that beat Vanderbilt (2-4) by two points and beat Minnesota (1-6) by one point. This is not a very good team. There 5-1 record is against teams that are a combined 15-25. They have a good passing offense statistically but after that what can you really rest your hat on and say they will win because.....Again, who have they beat??? They lost to Purdue who I don't think anyone can really argue is in the same class as Michigan State this year. Michigan State has beaten Illinois, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Michigan. Last week Michigan State really showed me who they were when they had such a terrible 1st half and then hit the light switch and absolutely dominated the second half. I seriously doubt that Michigan State will mess around in this game. I think this will be one of the easiest picks of the week and I see Michigan State winning big.
    Michigan State 42 Northwestern 24

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am liking your picks this week too

jadenandashton

Cincinnati -8 vs South Florida
    I

jadenandashton

Cincinati -8 vs South Florida
    I have been following these two teams all year and I am really let down by this South Florida team. I expected big things out of them this year and it just hasnt happened. Cincinnati is a much better team than there record is showing right now. They currently sit at 3-3 on the year but that record is a bit distorted. They were without there top running back isaha Pead for the first couple of games and since he has been back they have been a very good team. his rushing statistics over the past three games are sick...
    Oklahoma 171
    Miami, Oh 199
    Louisville 148
    There loses have been against top teams
    oklahoma
    Fresno State
    Nc State
    This could spell doom for South Florida who does have a good rushing defense that ranks 44th in the country and 17th overall. However I see these teams going in very different directions. South Florida has lost there last two and Cincy has one there past two games. All though Cincy does not have a very impressive win on there schedule so far I think they are definetly moving in the right direction. South Florida will be on the second week in a row and last week there offense looked absoutely lost. they rank 103rd in total offense and this new system that skip holtz has put in just isn't working right now. Cincy should roll and go onto play rutgers next weekend in preperation for there big date with West Virginia. This should be a fairly close game throughout with Cincy picking up the cover midway through the fourth quarter.
    Cincinnati 27 South florida 17

jadenandashton

Well we started the week off great with an easy win in Oregon. I was off by only a couple of points but will take an easy win to start the week off every week if it were possible. Tonight will be a little tighter but should be able to hold on with Cincy tonight. I will have my Pitt vs Rutgers game in a couple of minutes. Good luck to everyone this week and great start. 1-0.

isg2010
    isg2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Seems a lot of folks agree with you about Mich St. I just locked in -7.

jadenandashton

Pittsburgh -12.5 vs Rutgers
    I have been on the wrong side of Rutgers now three times this year and I think I have this one right. Pittsburgh looked very good last week against a Syracuse team that came in with alot of hype on the road. They were 5-1 and they opened up as favorites against pitt. Again I want to look at the records of these two teams. Pittsburgh has three losses this year all to quality teams, Miami, Notre Dame, and Utah. On the other side of the ball Rutgers is currently sitting at 4-2 but that record is very decieving. They have only played one road game all year and that was against FIU where they struggled to only get a 5 point victory. They have been at home the past 4 weeks and with last weeks tragedy to one of their own players leaving him paralyzed from the neck down this could be a very tough week to bounce back and play a Pittsburgh team that just came off a big win on the road and now coming back home. It is no secret that Rutgers lives and dies off the defensive side of the ball and with there offense ranked number 101 in the country they are going against the number 36 defense in the whole country which spells disaster for Rutgers. All of our prayers should be with that young man that his life might be changed for the rest of his life. Unfortunately for Rutgers, I am sure that he will be on all of there minds and it will make it an even tougher assignment for them this Saturday in Pittsburgh. A side note that I never put much faith in but Pittsburgh did beat FIU 44-17 earlier this year compared to where Rutgers struggled to win by only 5. I expect a big game from Ray Graham this weekend after two mediocre games not breaking the 100 yard mark.
    Pittsburgh 32 Rutgers 14

jadenandashton

Utah -30.5 vs Colorado State
    i amgoing to ride this till I get bucked off. I had utah as my biggest pick of the week last week and cashed BIG. I got a scare as they turned the offense off in the second half but still got the cover. They were up 23-3 at half and scored a big 7 points in the second half. They have been on the road the past two weeks and will be eager to put on a show for the home crowd. Utah has covered every spread this year which is impressive and truly havent been tested except for the first game of the year against Pittsburgh. Unfortunately for Colorado State they are the sacrificial lamb for this weekend. Colorado State ranks 109 in total offense and 94th in total defense. This does not vow for them on the road against a team that has to put style points up to keep up with the big boys. Nevada, which has a very similar offense to Utah put 51 on the board against them. What does scare me is that TCU only put up 27 and Colorado State is coming off a win against a depleted UNLV team. The biggest and most compeling stat for this game is the fact that CSU pass defense ranks last in the country. This will be exposed all game. My only fear with this line is utah not keeping its foot on the accelerator but they are at home and I am hoping we dont have a repeat of last weeks second half. This is not my strongest play of the week but I will still lay the points and take Utah.
    Utah 46 CSU 10

jadenandashton

UL Monroe +12.5 vs Middle Tennessee State
    I was reall shocked to see this line as high as it was. I have tracked both of these teams this year and I really like this game. UL Monroe plays everyone on there level tough. They are coming off two wins and going into Middle tennesee state that is coming off of two losses. MTSU two wins are against Austin Peay and UL Laffyette. I am not really looking at the stats so hard on this one because I realize that UL monroe is horrible on paper but I feel that they have a little momentum and should be able to stay within the number on this one. MTSU quarterback is healthy again and they are definetly a better team with him in the game. He can beat you with his arm and his legs. However, I dont think that UL Monroe will just go in and lay down in this one. After two wins teams seem to have momentum and even if they are not a good team, they feel that they can compete against teams on there level. My biggest motivation in this game is how bad I feel MTSU is. Yes they will probably win but can not cover two touchdowns. MTSU has beaten two teams that are both 2-4 right now which makes me think that 12.5 is way too many points.
    MTSU 32 UL Monroe 27

PickCityz
    PickCityz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'm 1-1 against Rutgers. They beat Connecticut which I bet on, and Air Force covered the spread against Rutgers. Backup QB is better than the starting QB!

jadenandashton

I have locked all my picks for tonight and tomorrow
    1x= 300 dollars for me

Cincy -8.5 1x
    Michigan State -6.5 1x
    Louisville -2 3x
    Pittsburgh -13.5 1x
    South carolina -12.5 1x
    Ohio U -4 2x
    Arizona -6.5 1x
    Hawaii -3 5x biggest play of the day
    Utah -30.5 1x
    TCU -18.5 1x

Should be a great day of college football. Good luck to everyone, hope we all make alot of money whatever side you end up betting on.

itzdjwonton
    itzdjwonton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

loving your plays! GL Tomorrow!

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Hoping to tail you as much as possible since I've taken a bit of a downfall. Certain touts in the services forum are just garbage

udlock4life
    udlock4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

bol

jadenandashton

Well, that was the South Florida team that I expected the entire year that finally showed up last night and put a whipping on Cincy. I applaud Skip holtz for putting such a dominating gameplan together last night. There Qb that looked so good last year played a great game and there defense against the run was unbelievable. They completly shut down Pead and played a great game. I, along with many others, were on the wrong side, but thats what makes college great. Cincy has alot of questions to answer, they looked lost all night on both sides of the ball. Hope to get off to a better start this morning with Pittsburgh, Michigan State and Ohio U. I have a bigger play on Ohio U which I hope will roll against a struggling Miami, Ohio team. If I have any other picks I will post them later today with a full analyze of the game. Good luck to everyone with your picks today!

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

What I don't understand is why EVERYONE is riding Utah State against Hawaii. Another thing to note is that some of the very best handicappers are also riding Utah State. All people with high percentage winning records

jadenandashton

Well great start today looks like I am going 3-0 for the 12:00 games with a last second cover for Michigan state. Next up is louisville and South carolina at 3:00 games. I am getting more and more confident on my Hawaii pick after talking to a couple people today. Might be raising my bet!!! Only 50/50 bet will be South Carolina game, I feel really good about everything else right now. Good luck to all!

jadenandashton

Well I just keep on rolling with another winning pick at 3:00 with Louisville destroying Connecticut. I picked up two extra games tonight taking Arizona -7 and Georgia -4.5. Good luck everyone else.... by the way I am currently up at half 14-7 in the Hawaii game. 4-0 today so far translates to 2,100 dollars for me... pretty good saturday for sitting on the couch so far.