Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is Stanford favored by only 7.5 @ Washington ?

What would the correct spread be here ? I wanna make a play on them but find the spread kinda low ... please give me your thoughts on this one !

MontysRevenge
    MontysRevenge's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are conference opponents and you should expect the lines to be pretty good by week 9...I think I like Stanford too but I tihnk there are much easier games on the board

fballfan
    fballfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted the same thing earlier this week. Stanford is going to beat UW by over two touchdowns. UW is 2-5 ATS this year. The two games they covered were Syracuse and USC. Vegas lines have been wrong about UW all year. Nebraska was a 3 point favorite against UW and beat them by 5 touchdowns...

UW lost to a lousy ASU team at home a few weeks ago. Their o-line and d-line play is terrible. A physical team like Stanford is going to run them over. Take the free money and Stanford.

fballfan

Also Locker is pretty banged up and will not be at 100%
    Last edited by fballfan; 10-28-10 at 11:50 AM.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

10/26 12:09pm Jake Locker QB Probable Multiple Locker is still dealing with a thigh bruise and has some sore ribs as well. The senior participated in all individual work at practice Monday and sat out some of the reps in the team periods, which is more than he did last Monday and Tuesday. There is actually very little chance that Locker is not in the starting lineup when Stanford calls on Husky Stadium Saturday.

fballfan

Yes, he is definitely playing but with how physical Stanford is I'm sure he will exit this game early. Locker has missed playing time every year due to injuries.

zmas13
    zmas13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford and Oregon........Pac 2 plus 8 Washington getting too much credit at home this year.
    Stanford rolls.