2ForTheMoney
    2ForTheMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

If you don't bet on Ohio State-4 tonight, you are an idiot!!!

This has got to be the lock of the year!!!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on the fence but this thread just pushed me. Wisconsin all the way

Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I was on the fence but this thread just pushed me. Wisconsin all the way
    Lmao. I love how people will just bet a team because someone claims the other side is a great play. If you think ohio state or wisconsin will play different just because this guy said ohio state takes then thats ridiculous.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

only locks of the century win, nothing else can win but that as long as you are in the century your game is being played in

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

nice call

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    only locks of the century win, nothing else can win but that as long as you are in the century your game is being played in
    you are right this play is not winning because its merely a lock of the year. i have ohio st -4 though feel like such a square

Don Giovanni
    Don Giovanni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Terrell Pryor may be the most inaccurate QB in college football....GL if you bet it

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Cool, I'm and idiot and probably a winner

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

I'm dumb too, I took Wisc. Oh darn.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Idiots looking pretty smart right about now

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're the one that said the dreaded "lock" word

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

looks good for me. ohio st. gave wisky a 21 point lead. sorry i thought wisky kicked a fg

edit: 24 point lead with exta point pending
    Last edited by antifoil; 10-16-10 at 06:52 PM.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Well at least we won't have to worry about Ohio State ruining another National Championship

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrapro View Post
    Lmao. I love how people will just bet a team because someone claims the other side is a great play. If you think ohio state or wisconsin will play different just because this guy said ohio state takes then thats ridiculous.
    You were saying?

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Not looking too good at the moment.

SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

OSU backers are awfully quite right now...

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Idiots looking pretty smart right about now

This is what sucks about SBRforum. Someone posts a play and its down 14-0 so here he comes to rub it in .

Where were you AFTER the game last week manbearpig ?

You know the game that I was right about and you were wrong ?

You know, the Sj St / Nevada game that was going to go over the 60 and Nevada would probably get the 60 by themselves.

They barely covered half the spead and the game went under.

Funny how you never posted again to thnat thread.

Just another poster who only comes back if there is something to rub in ?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by SamAceRothstein View Post
    OSU backers are awfully quite right now...

Just like all the haters wouldnt have jack shit to say if he was winning 24-0

SamAceRothstein

Haters? Every one sucks off OSU and for what?? Pryor?? Another running QB that hasn't done jack shit! We've all seen what happens when OSU plays against the SEC. So that being said...Haters hate on.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Dont worry 2forthemoney,

you may win your next 10 plays and none of these jackasses will say one word about it.

Its so funny how noone said they were on wisconsin until AFTER wisconsin was up 21-0 then every post is " I am on wiscy", " i guess im stupid, I took wiscy"

Lol. Ignore these losers man, they dont ever post plays BEFORE a game, they just go around hating on all losing plays and claiming they were on the winning side whichever side that may be.

I guarantee you that if OSU jumped out 24-0 there wouldnt be one person posting that they were on Wisconsin

ManBearPig

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    This is what sucks about sbrforum. Someone posts a play and its down 14-0 so here he comes to rub it in .

Where were you AFTER the game last week manbearpig ?

You know the game that I was right about and you were wrong ?

You know, the Sj St / Nevada game that was going to go over the 60 and Nevada would probably get the 60 by themselves.

They barely covered half the spead and the game went under.

Funny how you never posted again to thnat thread.

Just another poster who only comes back if there is something to rub in ?
    What??? What was I supposed to say? I didn't bet that friggin game...I offered my opinion and it didn't pan out...think I give a shit...nope. We won and that's all that matters so end of conversation. I don't have to come back to validate anything so get off your horse. Was I supposed to dig it up and tell you how right you were and pat you on the back? Why would it matter to you anyways...do you really feel like you need that validation? You're making the mistake of assuming I would've been there to tell you were wrong...I wouldn't have because I'm not out to prove jackish so lighten up will ya'?

What exactly am I rubbing in again? I'm making an obvious observation...that's not rubbing anything in. Never claimed to know anything or everything - don't put words in my mouth....moving along.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by SamAceRothstein View Post
    Haters? Every one sucks off OSU and for what?? Pryor?? Another running QB that hasn't done jack shit! We've all seen what happens when OSU plays against the SEC. So that being said...Haters hate on.

My point has nothing to do with OSU in particular. Point is he posted a play, he lost.

The only people who never lose are those who dont post plays ( until someone is up 24-0 )

and its amazing how those who dont post play always seem to have the winning side.

SamAceRothstein

Well any one who claims to have a winning play that either didnt play it or come to SBR to lie about picks has a lot bigger problems than being a hater. Nobs

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

O-H

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    What??? What was I supposed to say? I didn't bet that friggin game...I offered my opinion and it didn't pan out...think I give a shit...nope. We won and that's all that matters so end of conversation. I don't have to come back to validate anything so get off your horse. Was I supposed to dig it up and tell you how right you were and pat you on the back? Why would it matter to you anyways...do you really feel like you need that validation? You're making the mistake of assuming I would've been there to tell you were wrong...I wouldn't have because I'm not out to prove jackish so lighten up will ya'?

What exactly am I rubbing in again? I'm making an obvious observation...that's not rubbing anything in. Never claimed to know anything or everything - don't put words in my mouth....moving along.

Yes you would have been there to tell me I was wrong, you were here to tell him that he was wrong when you didnt even offer an observation in this game.

So yes you would have came back in if your "observation" turned out to be right instead of being 100% dead wrong. And of course you won the game, that has nothing to do with it, you were a 40 point favand you didnt even score 40. I recall you said they would likely score the 60 by themselves.

I dont need your validation just pointing out this board is full of dicks who dont post plays, only offer "observations" which amazingly turn into plays if they happen to be right.

These dicks dont say shit when we hit 65% of our plays but boy oh boy let somenone post a loser and you all break your neck to rub it in.

and yes using this

is rubbing it in

you ever lose a play ?

you want someone to come laugh in your face

I call that a dick move

Now I have to go

Sportsnut1968
    Sportsnut1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Alot of experts in here...I missed their predictions....Oh that's right, they didn't make any
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nobs

ManBearPig

Yes you would have been there to tell me I was wrong, you were here to tell him that he was wrong when you didnt even offer an observation in this game.

So yes you would have came back in if your "observation" turned out to be right instead of being 100% dead wrong. And of course you won the game, that has nothing to do with it, you were a 40 point favand you didnt even score 40. I recall you said they would likely score the 60 by themselves.

I dont need your validation just pointing out this board is full of dicks who dont post plays, only offer "observations" which amazingly turn into plays if they happen to be right.

These dicks dont say shit when we hit 65% of our plays but boy oh boy let somenone post a loser and you all break your neck to rub it in.

and yes using this

is rubbing it in

you ever lose a play ?

you want someone to come laugh in your face

I call that a dick move

Now I have to go
    Ummmm...ok.

Unless you can tell the future then you have no idea what I would or wouldn't have said. You don't know me, I don't know you so why would you assume that this is how I am based on a stupid MB post? You're aware that a lot more asinine things are said daily...maybe you should go play public defender to them too. Do I lose all the friggin time...of course!!! More than I win...I don't claim I'm a champion because I'm not, I just have fun. You have your interpretation and I have mine and I'll leave it at that.

In addition I didn't post to be a dick I posted because when you start out a topic saying "Your and Idiot..." it was a tongue in cheek comment and since there is no sarcasm font...everyone reads things differently. I didn't bet this game and have no opinion so I'm not claiming I'm on the winning side and rubbing it in because I don't care.

I feel like I'm explaining myself to the message board police and it's a little ridiculous so I'm going to get a beer now...cheers

For what it's worth...I think you made a fairly accurate prediction based on stats and numbers, I made mine on peer fandom and emotion...so are you really surprised that you were right and I was wrong?

Like tonight I think NV doesn't cover and the game is under...that's my opinion as a fan. Are you going to call me out on that later too when I'm wrong?
    Last edited by ManBearPig; 10-16-10 at 07:55 PM.

JC357
    JC357's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch, it isn't looking good at all, well better luck in the 2nd half.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Sanzenbacher is an athletic Steve Largent.

Score, and it's back to being a game!!!

ManBearPig

I don't know if you guys are watching but the end of the Kent/SC game was insane!!!

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3175

Quote Originally Posted by 2ForTheMoney View Post
    This has got to be the lock of the year!!!
    how is this working out for you?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsnut1968 View Post
    Alot of experts in here...I missed their predictions....Oh that's right, they didn't make any
    Exactly. Board full of jackass haters who dont decide which side they are on until someone is up 24-0. Who gives a fuk what side you claim to have when the score is 24-0 ?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Dont worry 2forthemoney,

you may win your next 10 plays and none of these jackasses will say one word about it.

Its so funny how noone said they were on wisconsin until AFTER wisconsin was up 21-0 then every post is " I am on wiscy", " i guess im stupid, I took wiscy"

Lol. Ignore these losers man, they dont ever post plays BEFORE a game, they just go around hating on all losing plays and claiming they were on the winning side whichever side that may be.

I guarantee you that if OSU jumped out 24-0 there wouldnt be one person posting that they were on Wisconsin

When you're done making this kid feel better, make sure to explain to him that if he throws around words like 'idiot' and 'lock' people will bust his balls. Then explain to him that his thread was completely useless. He gave no opinion as to how the teams match up, recent trends, nothing.

Sooo many "empty" threads here.

12 Last