Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's Proclamation, Summation and Declaration.. win or walk away

2010 CFB RECORD 10-4 +75 UNITS. I took a big hit last night on the under, lost 55 units and I am not going to wager on the totals in CFB anymore, way too hard to account for turnovers, bad teams vs. good teams, etc. I have called off work again today to drive with my cousin to Vegas and am making a win or walk away wager, IF I LOSE I AM DONE HERE AND WILL NEVER POST AGAIN, I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND BESIDES THE BALL ST. LOSS, I HAVE COME THROUGH WHEN MY BACKSIDE WAS UP ALL AGAINST THE RED WALL, TODAY I AM BETTING, ALREADY PLACED TWO 25K WAGERS WITH THAT BIG TIME LOCAL I USED ON SAT. FOR MY MICH.ST WAGER, AND BETTING ANOTHER 125K IN VEGAS, ALL OR NOTHING, RISKING MY NEST EGG 103,000 DOLLAR 2002 MAY 1ST LOTTERY WINNINGS AND ALL MY BANKROLL, 230 UNITS ON THE LINE AND ITS THE BIGGEST WAGER I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT TO THIS DAY, HERE IS MY WAGER............ KANSAS STATE -3 @ -110 FOR 230 UNITS IN ALL, 230,000 DOLLARS. GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU ALL IN VEGAS! SAMMY SUNSHINE WILL WIN THIS WAGER!

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

you suck

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate when i click on one of your threads!!!! I wish they would ban you already. All you do is take up space!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

For as much time as you claim to call off from work to drive to Vegas, why haven't they fired you yet? You have NEVER come through for anyone. You are a chaser and a fraud. You are running out of forums to post your garbage on. You are the biggest joke ever.

Do you still have me on ignore?

STB
    STB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was entertaining fwiw

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I'm putting half a mill on it. Not gonna be outdone here.

castle
    castle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    I'm putting half a mill on it. Not gonna be outdone here.
    What?!?! That's it?! I'm putting 42.492 Billion on it. I SWEAR I'LL LEAVE IF I LOSE.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Just do the opposite and u win

the clemster
    yks
    the clemster's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice to here from you sammy - gl and thnx for the pick

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

fuckin wonderful, i was big on ksu, but not anymore!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Just concentrate on the Emancipation Proclamation and u will be fine

Kermit

"I am not going to wager on the totals in CFB anymore, way too hard to account for turnovers, bad teams vs. good teams, etc."

This may very well be the stupidest thing that I have ever read considering that you have to take this into account whether you are picking sides or totals. You would have probably been on Marshall last night anyways you lil' Queer.

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck my friend
    don't listen to the haters
    your the man

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just on the phone with bill gates and he is extending me a loan of 50 billion toake a bet tonight, all or nothing. I'm going with KSU but may change my mind at any time, even while the game is going on because that's how I roll. by the way, I'm also calling in sick today since I will need to rent a truck so i can take all that cash to Vegas to bet it all on one game. if I lose, you guys will never heat from me again, I really mean it this time guys, please someone believe me because I'm not kiddin this time around.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dude are you nuts? I think WV may be the smarter play tonight, but oh well. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    2010 CFB RECORD 10-4 +75 UNITS. I took a big hit last night on the under, lost 55 units and I am not going to wager on the totals in CFB anymore, way too hard to account for turnovers, bad teams vs. good teams, etc. I have called off work again today to drive with my cousin to Vegas and am making a win or walk away wager, IF I LOSE I AM DONE HERE AND WILL NEVER POST AGAIN, I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND BESIDES THE BALL ST. LOSS, I HAVE COME THROUGH WHEN MY BACKSIDE WAS UP ALL AGAINST THE RED WALL, TODAY I AM BETTING, ALREADY PLACED TWO 25K WAGERS WITH THAT BIG TIME LOCAL I USED ON SAT. FOR MY MICH.ST WAGER, AND BETTING ANOTHER 125K IN VEGAS, ALL OR NOTHING, RISKING MY NEST EGG 103,000 DOLLAR 2002 MAY 1ST LOTTERY WINNINGS AND ALL MY BANKROLL, 230 UNITS ON THE LINE AND ITS THE BIGGEST WAGER I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT TO THIS DAY, HERE IS MY WAGER............ KANSAS STATE -3 @ -110 FOR 230 UNITS IN ALL, 230,000 DOLLARS. GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU ALL IN VEGAS! SAMMY SUNSHINE WILL WIN THIS WAGER!

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys just pulled over and wanted to say this wager means the world to me. I have waited all year for this game and j k ow these teams inside and out. See you all when I get to my friends house in Vegas. Sammy sunblock will win this wager. I am the best capper a d I didn't get the moniker and nick
    Name....... BIg game , big time, big brain Sammy for
    Nothing!!!!

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It doesn't bother you that everyone in the country is on Kan ST and the line has come down?

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

TWO 25K WAGERS
    BETTING ANOTHER 125K IN VEGAS,
    KANSAS STATE -3 @ -110 FOR 230 UNITS IN ALL, 230,000 DOLLARS

25+25+125 = 175K
    175K X
    1.10 = 192,500

192,500 = 230k
    Last edited by EddieMush; 10-14-10 at 11:09 AM.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Hi guys just pulled over and wanted to say this wager means the world to me. I have waited all year for this game and j k ow these teams inside and out. See you all when I get to my friends house in Vegas. Sammy sunblock will win this wager. I am the best capper a d I didn't get the moniker and nick
    Nothing!!!!
    Sammy the story you have never told is were you drive in from.

I know you mentioned San Francisco in a previous thread, is that where you live and drive in from?

Kermit

Sammy you forgot to include that you also lost 18,000 Red eared slider turtles on the Raptors -5.5 last night. Is this idiot that sad that he actually thinks people believe that he 1.) Driving to Vegas 2.) Pulling over just to post a messge, like anyone gives a crap 3.) Actually betting that much money.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

good luck boss. EVERYONE FADE SAMMY HE NEVER WINS especially you dabeergod, f\*g.

Kermit

Nothing!!!!
    Like Hell you waited all year for this game. I haven't seen you refer to this game one time until you assed out last night and made yet another ridiculous thread today. The only one who gave those nicknames to you, was you yourself. The rest of us refer to you as Big Gay Sammy

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Like Hell you waited all year for this game. I haven't seen you refer to this game one time until you assed out last night and made yet another ridiculous thread today. The only one who gave those nicknames to you, was you yourself. The rest of us refer to you as Big Gay Sammy

When he next pulls over and sees this he will be mad

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gv12 View Post
    I was just on the phone with bill gates and he is extending me a loan of 50 billion toake a bet tonight, all or nothing. I'm going with KSU but may change my mind at any time, even while the game is going on because that's how I roll. by the way, I'm also calling in sick today since I will need to rent a truck so i can take all that cash to Vegas to bet it all on one game. if I lose, you guys will never heat from me again, I really mean it this time guys, please someone believe me because I'm not kiddin this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy you forgot to include that you also lost 18,000 Red eared slider turtles on the Raptors -5.5 last night. Is this idiot that sad that he actually thinks people believe that he 1.) Driving to Vegas 2.) Pulling over just to post a messge, like anyone gives a crap 3.) Actually betting that much money.
    ...it does not matter Kermit..it monopoly money.....

ok sammy sammy suntan....i have 5 million to bet to night ....still thinking ...will come back let u know ok.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

At least Sammy makes it obvious he is full of shit, bryce bell on the other hand is a wanna be tout.

He got the axe from the RX for posting fake records, would love to see them do the same here and at covers

COOGI

win or walk away .haaaaaaaaaaaaaa u need us here........i dont care u here or not...i do know u not gonna go no where ..because u need us here

callmeboondox404
    callmeboondox404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

kansas wins the game straight out. they beat gt at home. play better at home then away. kiss that monpoly money good bye.

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

How does this fool not factor in his losses in other sports (THE RAPTORS LAST NIGHT) into his total bankroll...

COOGI

Quote Originally Posted by kevinslack1016 View Post
    How does this fool not factor in his losses in other sports (THE RAPTORS LAST NIGHT) into his total bankroll...
    because he bet with monopoly money.. so he fogot it

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinslack1016 View Post
    How does 25 K 25K and 125K = 230K

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

goddamnit sammy...I was in love with KSU all day long til I read this BS....Just laying off this game and rooting for KU...just because Im sick of your BS....Another "drive" to vegas

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Your nickname should be Sammy Syphilis, 'cause you just won't fvkking go away!!!!!!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

well gl. on your play man, i may past this game

playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

sammy did you have any friend when you were kid?? if you trying to make friend, you do not have the post big money play to impress any one.we all can be your friend and share the thoughts.but dont you think is enough????

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

im tailing this guy.im 90-1 in cfb

123 Last