diggalee
    diggalee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah at Wyoming

-20 seems like a good play and even though Wyoming played them hard last year Utah is much better and needs style points....any thoughts??

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah is ranked 3rd (49) in points scored and 15th (15.6) in points against .... and after the game they had last week against Iowa St wining by 41, I see them easily covering 20 against an inferior Wyoming squad that managed to score only 7 , 6 and 0 points against ranked teams so far ... In fact I believe this to be the strongest play this week ...
    BOL and lets cash on the Utes

kiknit
    kiknit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Not that it means a whole lot, but this one is my Game of the Week. After Utah covered by 35 last week over Iowa State and Iowa State fell flat on their faces to TCU 45-0 they are last in rushing ypg and total offense...add on their 2nd worst in the nation in scoring offense and Utah bringing in a 55-14 ppg edge this season. Not to mention the fact that Utah has covered in all of their games this season.

Im with you guys on this one. BOL

wake14
    wake14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Starting qb was out last week, hes back this week, if that means anything to you...

diggalee
    diggalee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wake14 View Post
    Starting qb was out last week, hes back this week, if that means anything to you...
    True but what has he done? Their backup had handcuffs on but actually wasn't bad completing passes. The difference will be in the run game.