No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Let me get this straight

UCF was -11.5 to start the game, they're up 21-0, now they're -6.5 for the 2H?

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

yes. what does this mean?

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

UAB will not score more than a trash TD. Would you take UCF over 13 this half. I would.

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

books were just way off on this game??? weird stuff...

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe book think gonna be a blow out game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I don't know if I've ever seen a line go from -11.5 -- with late money on UAB -- to -27.5 after one half before.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

late movement pounded the under 2, idk if thats going to hold up either...did play anything on this NC??

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

UCF Interception turns into TD

$Burm$

it was a fumlbe, but fuk that, there goes my under...wat a terrible day.

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

fumble my bad. yea same here im getting destroyed today man not good day at all

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

This might wind up being easy money for those who were smart enough to take UCF.

$Burm$

if that fumble recovery for a td doesnt happen, uab would cover this game...and the over woouldnt hit...which means...terrible for me haha

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan420 View Post
    fumble my bad. yea same here im getting destroyed today man not good day at all
    yah i hear yah, i knew it was going to be bad when you have the over in that rays/rangers game...could not believe that didnt go over, and i had it at 6.5

uanl

lol i took +17.5 over 43 teaser....then at halftime i gave it for dead and tried getting my cash back with UCF -6 and over 21.5 ...i could potentially lose all 3 bets on this game..dont feel too bad burm .. lol

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by uanl View Post
    lol i took +17.5 over 43 teaser....then at halftime i gave it for dead and tried getting my cash back with UCF -6 and over 21.5 ...i could potentially lose all 3 bets on this game..dont feel too bad burm .. lol
    haha that is rough, hopefully it will still turn out good for ya

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Someone knew something here.

uanl

wow..i needed that pick 6 bigtime lol

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

When more than 60% of the bettors taking UAB plus the 11.5 and it's the the 7th most played in Vegas tonight...it's not going to happen. Vegas will not only cover the spread but a lot of times the teaser spread....usually most teaser played is 7. Someone had UAB plus 21.5 tonight and it wasns't even close. Vegas works in mysterious ways. I love 'em and that's why I am broke. But I'll get 'em...just be patient. Anyone interested...N Ill minus the 3. Why???? That's how Vegas does it. And so far everyone is jumping on it.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

did that score answer your questions??? My only question is how did my fukin VOLS let these guys take them to double OT & would have lost if they had a fukin kicker

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    did that score answer your questions??? My only question is how did my fukin VOLS let these guys take them to double OT & would have lost if they had a fukin kicker
    wonderin the same thing, I was considering playing CFU, but my local had it at 13 and pinny closed at 11.5 so i thought id beat closer and take the 13 pts..oh well, rough day, well get em 2morro

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Notice where the game total ended up as well.

This was an off-the-radar game that had a lot of weird shit going on. Makes you wonder.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Weekday Foots is garbage. Not worth betting at all.

last two games has no business being on TV.

$Burm$

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Notice where the game total ended up as well.

This was an off-the-radar game that had a lot of weird shit going on. Makes you wonder.
    yah, i think the UAB qb lobbing the ball straight up in the air gave it away......

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why do people keep thinking "Vegas" knows whats going to happen in games, they dont, if they did they would be gambling instead of taking wagers.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Why do people keep thinking "Vegas" knows whats going to happen in games, they dont, if they did they would be gambling instead of taking wagers.
    they dont know what will happen but they are good at predicting what will happen.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by kp126 View Post
    they dont know what will happen but they are good at predicting what will happen.
    Its called gathering data, lots of data, and a little public perception, nothing more. They arnt predicting anything.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Tenn is the worst team in the SEC, thats why.

tripleblack1705
    tripleblack1705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Man I love those live halftime plays.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't know if I've ever seen a line go from -11.5 -- with late money on UAB -- to -27.5 after one half before.
    You flooded this forum with every single thought of yours about why line move like this, why line move like that NC. What's so strange about UCF giving 6.5 when they are clearly dominate this game, and UAB can't play shit.

live-betting, and 2H line are most of the time solely base on current in game performance. I got Yankee ML +525 when they are down by 3 last night during live betting. Last year, I got Laker +500 or more when they played Heats and down by 17+, they came back and won the game. Why do you think books are so generous for Yanks or Laker? Books know they will not come back? No books didn't know that. Line the way is it because Yanks performance like shit in first few innings..........can't pitch, can't hit.

Same concept with line for this college game, UAB look awful in 1H.

I've read this somewhere, and if I remember correctly public betting percentage has to be 60 or more on 1 side, and 1 point move to opposite direction. Last night game, number of bettors flirting around 51 to 49, or something like that. How can you tell late money coming to UAB????? because line drop .5 point to 11.5? You don't eliminate the possibility of the outcome of troy game the night before when dog won SU has some effect on this game???

Beside, full game is 11.5, 2H is 6.5 is somewhat reasonable. Unlike the game on the night before, full game Troy +3 (I got 4 in last minutes), 2H Troy +5.....more than spread of full game (never take favorite in spread like this, including NBA)

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Its called gathering data, lots of data, and a little public perception, nothing more. They arnt predicting anything.
    So they gather data and do what with that data?
    If they arent predicting anything than how do they come up with spreads? You have to predict an outcome to set lines.

Im agreeing with you but i think you misinterpreted my orignal post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    You flooded this forum with every single thought of yours about why line move like this, why line move like that NC. What's so strange about UCF giving 6.5 when they are clearly dominate this game, and UAB can't play shit.
    Because about an hour and a half before that, UAB was getting hit up by sharps at +11 or even 10.5. Typically, if a game is in that range at halftime compared to the original line, you'll be lucky to get a Pick 'Em line for the team getting slaughtered if Vegas thinks the game is over. You rarely see + money offered, let alone nearly a touchdown.

To go from the original number to +27.5 is a huge jump, regardless of how the first half went. The line told the story -- as it usually does -- for the 2H, which means UCF was the play.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Can you elaborate of what you mean by UAB getting hit up by sharps?????????????
    Which book do you use for your trigger? What's the percentage of late money coming to UAB? Do you know the size of those late bets?

So from the line tonight, what can you say. Line drop from Neb -12, now -10.5 which side sharps are on?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Which book do you use for your trigger? What's the percentage of late money coming to UAB? Do you know the size of those late bets?
    I'd say if Pinny had UCF at -13 the day before and it was -11.5 by kickoff -- with more of the public on UCF -- then yes, sharp money was driving the line down. Maybe not huge, but enough for the 1.5 point shift in the last 24 hours.

So from the line tonight, what can you say. Line drop from Neb -12, now -10.5 which side sharps are on?
    Depends on what happens about 5 minutes before kickoff.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

darkenergy, thanks for putting the simpleton in his place. We see about 3 threads a day from him about shit like this.

Can someone explain to me why he's trying to relate closing line movement with a 2h spread? Thanks.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 10-07-10 at 06:02 PM.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

There is RLM on the game this evening with 63% on Nebraska and line going down to 10.5.

12 Last