gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

why 5D dont let me do this

i use 5D as my book and was trying to experiment with a ncaaf bet. i am trying to parlay a fav team when favored by more than -20 and the total in around 50. eg West Vir -27 and over as 1 bet and UNLV and the under. but they r saying its an invalid choice if i try to place each bet separately. any idea.

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Correlated Parlay. No place that pays will let you play these except maybe a local.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

5Dimes doesn't allow you to bet the spread and O/U in the same parlay. Only way around this is betting the Money Line and the O/U. It will take those 2 together, but not ATS and O/U

delve_deeper
    delve_deeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

If you like both games just mix them up ATS in one game, over in the other and so on. This experiment has been done for many years... successfully, hence, the reason it's invalid.

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks guys i just contact 5d and they told me its just the rules. they do however allow me to play parlay within the same game, ATS and O/U but when the point spread is low compare with the total, eg -10 and 50. aways i will still win my other beats. I am lucky. haha.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I stated out betting with locals and they ALL take correlated parlays. To me it was one of the most common bets out there. To take a team and the total. When I started doing offshore I was blown away they wouldnt let you.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

You can do that when it's the only game of the day such as today game, or that time frame such as Sunday evening. I know I have done it at Greek & Betjam